Chapter Twenty Seven: You Found Me

Start from the beginning

"Our boss will tell you what they want from you." The man in the middle says.

"How long was I out?" I stare at the four of them and notice a tribal tattoo embarked on their left arm. "Are you guys from the mafia?"

The men laugh, "Mafia? How old are you, thirteen?" One of them mocks. "Honey, we're far worse from the mafia. We're supernatural. We don't only hold guns. We have powers to do the deed for us and plus, mafia people are pussies."

My eyes bulge at his direct words.

"Where is she?" A man yells.

"She's right over here boss!" A man with a very thick beard comes into view. He's a small man, like a leprechaun.

I was starting to think that whatever's happening now is a joke but the small man doesn't look like a happy champ. His face is scrunched up in a scowl. I can see a scar coming from his ear through his small neck.

"So you're the woman who's been capturing the Alpha King's heart." His eyes roam around my face to my body, "The Moon Goddess must be blind. I don't know what she ever saw in you."

One of the four men brought a chair for the boss to stand in. "I had my people kidnap you for your mate to come and get you. This isn't one of those romance movies where your lover sweeps you off of your feet after his success, because before he even gets to touch you I'll have his head."

I swallow in his words; fearing that everything he just said will become true.

The boss sniffs the air, and smirks. "He's right on time," I can hear the evilness in his voice. He takes a knife from his back pocket and cuts me roughly in my skin. I scream at the pain it caused. Blood starts to come out of it like a waterfall.

"Get ready boys," he says with a smile. "We have an alpha to kill."

I hiss at the sharp pain. Come on Blake, where are you?

Right then, I hear glass break. A few shards hit my leg but it doesn't cause a big scratch.

"Love!?" Blake yells.

"I'm alive, but bleeding!" I yell. Blake runs to me in human form. "Run away!" I yell at him.

A gun shot echoes and I see it hit Blake's back. My eyes bulge in shock, "Blake!" I yell. Blake doesn't stop running towards me. More shots are fired and more holes embed his back. Why isn't he stopping?

Once Blake reaches me he unties the rope at my back. He rips the rope tied on my feet. "These people are so idiotic." Blake mutters. He comes close to me and whispers in my ear, "Stay here, okay? I have people to kill first." He rips a long strap of his suit and straps it around my bleeding arm.

Blake runs to the back. Within a few minutes I can the five men screaming in agony. I close my eyes and cover my ears, disturbed at what was currently happening

The small man was wrong. Blake had their heads not his.

Blake comes out with bloody hands. He's wiping them with a hanky. "You can get them boys!" Blake yells. A few men come into view; they walk at the back to the surely dead bodies. "Burn them outside," he says.

Blake keeps rubbing his hand with the hanky to make sure that all of the blood is gone.

I look at his back and stare at the bullet holes. "You're back is bleeding Blake," I worriedly say. "Are you okay?"

He takes me hand in his, "I'm okay. I'll just need you to take them out with tweezers and I'll be better after that." He lets go of my hand, and carries me.