Chapter Twenty Seven: You Found Me

Several days have gone. The family reunion turned out to be a huge mess, well for me it did. I did not enjoy a single bit of it. I mean, I did like taking care of Hope for the whole night but I felt sad. I wasn't pleased that my mother and I weren't in speaking terms because of Blake. I just hope that one day she'll realize how great Blake is and that he makes me happy.

I was glaring at our current output for our next magazine project. This issue did not look pleasant. All I see are women whom are wearing swimsuits and bikinis for the upcoming summer.

"You've been glaring at the magazine for the past hour." Sammy says while handing me a cup of tea. "Are you jealous?" Sammy laughs at her statement, but I don't seem to even put up a smile at her joking words.

Sighing, "No, I'm not jealous. I'm disturbed."

Sammy's laugh gets louder, "Oh dear, you are such a prude."

I don't reply a thing. I know what she's saying is true, I am a prude. There's nothing wrong about being a prude. You're just that type of sheltered person whom has been sheltered from all the freedom that people have been showing.

I shut down my laptop, and stand up. I look at the pile of laundry, deciding whether or not to start the building pile. "Yep, that can wait for another day. I need to go for a walk." I say to myself. I walk to my living room mirror to check if I had the appropriate outfit to go outside for a walk.

I run back to my room to grab my phone, wallet, and my house key. "I'll be gone for a while!" I yell, for Sammy to hear.

I close the door and make my way out of our apartment building. The air felt cold and dead. I start to walk to the park, a very peaceful and quiet place at this time of the day.

I honestly needed the air.

I pull the ends on my sleeves to cover my cold hands. I regret walking out of the house with only a t-shirt, a jacket, and leggings.

I make my way towards the gate entrance of the park. As I walk in I notice a few people playing football, mostly boys. I look for the closest bench to sit on. Most of it is occupied but I decided to settle in one with two people already sitting.

This moment feels so relaxing. I feel so relieved and stress free, like a carefree person.

This week has been a very special week for me. Every single day I would add so many memories to our relationship. Blake hasn't asked me yet but he did tell me that it was going, to be soon.

Whenever I was with him I felt so alive and so young. We've shared so many smiles and laughs together. We looked like fools; staring at each other like teenagers.

I stared at the sky with a smile but that smile drops once a man with a weird mask covers my way. "Sorry sweetheart but we were paid to do this," a hard object hits my head, causing me to knock out.

___

A splash of water hits my face causing me to wake up. I gasp in shock, "What?" I look at my

surroundings and see the dark, nothing but the dark. I try to move my hands but they're restrained at the back of the chair, and so are my feet.

The lights switch on and four men surround me. They look terrifying, mean, and vicious.

I look at the four men, "What do you want from me?" I say emotionless, but deep down I knew I was panicking.