FOUR

ANTONIO:

When my African friend and business partner Adam Oketch had first mentioned to me his beautiful teenage daughter, I had simply laughed the idea away like a joke. I was a twenty five year old wealthy business man and I wanted a reputable lady as my wife.

But it only took one look at Sarah Oketch to change my mind. Sarah was beauty itself. Her face was simply flawless, as was her body.

"How old is she?" I had asked her father.

"I'm not very sure, seventeen, eighteen I guess" he had told me.

"Is the offer still on?"

"Um, which offer?"

"Come on Adam, you know what I mean."

"Oh, now I remember. I thought you wanted a reputable wife."

"I changed my mind."

And so Adam told me about culture, African culture; ceremonies and rituals and bride price and a lot more mambo jumbo I didn't understand.

Getting impatient, I had told him; "Adam, how about I just give you five hundred thousand dollars?"

"What!?" he yelled in disbelief.

"Yes Adam, deal or no deal?"

He chuckled at the phrase I had chosen then finally with a broad smile on his face said "deal."

The whole scandal involved a lot of bribery and intimidation. A fake traditional ceremony had been arranged and a girl that looked like Adam's daughter had been highered to impersonate Sarah at the wedding.

The wedding had been a success, and the witnesses were thoroughly convinced.

With all this accomplished, only one task had remained; collecting my bride. I debated with myself how best to do this. Would I tell her the truth? No way! The whole thing was illegal. After much thought, I decided Paulo was the right man for the job.

Paulo was my right hand man. He was strong enough to strangle a lion to death, and also very intelligent. It took him but just a minute to come up with a plan once I explained to him what had to be done.

Adam, Sarah's father, would add a little sedative to Sarah's dinner. Paulo would then take a trip to Freywood and return with a sound asleep Sarah. I in turn, would just wait and hope for the best.

And so it happened; One fateful night, with my wife Sarah Oketch in his strong arms, Christian Paulo, my right hand man, walked through the main entrance of my multi-million-dollar mansion. I felt two different feelings all at once, relief, and jealousy. I quickly but gently snatched Sarah from Paulo's arms. He just chuckled to himself as I dismissed him.

Now I did what any good husband would do for his wife on her wedding night. I carried Sarah romantically up the stairs in my arms to her room. If only she had been awake to experience it. And if only it really were our wedding night. It was actually a week since the wedding.

I laid Sarah on her new bed in her new room, and gently kissed her on her forehead. I shut the door behind me gently and sighed in relief.

Now that that was done, I needed yet another plan. A plan to break the news to Sarah.

************

Ever since my twelfth birthday when my elder brother got me a pornographic magazine, it had always been my fantasy to make love to a beautiful black sexy girl. And so when I woke up to find my sheets covered in my own seed, I wasn't really surprised. It had been a while though, since I last had a wet dream.... but Sarah was hot enough to make an impotent man get a barren woman pregnant.