#3

Y/F/N–Your full name. GUESS WHO HAS UPDATED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE A YEAR. Sorry about not updating, but not watching teen wolf has kind of made me stray away from the fandom. But it's all good, I'll update every once in a while. I hope.

Enjoy :).

You were on your way home after finishing your shift at the local library when your car broke down near the high school. Having no experience with anything to do with cars, you decide to walk to the school to get some help. Luckily, it was the night of a lacrosse game.

"Hello? Anyone here?" You shout, your voice echoing through the empty hall. You hear a sound further away and you start to freak out. It's Beacon Hills, anything could happen.

"Who's there? Do you think you can help me? My car broke down and-" a large bang makes you stop speaking and freeze.

You wait in silence, listening for any other noises. You start to think it's ok when something touches your shoulder.

You scream, turning around to come face-to-face with a boy, his amazing blue eyes sparkling with concern and amusement.

"You ok?" He laughs slightly. You look behind you when you hear the noise again, even louder, but only see a bunch of people talking excitedly about the game.

"Uh, yes." You look back into his mesmerising eyes. They are beautiful, I'd give his mother an award for giving birth to him, you think.

"I heard you say something about your car? I know a bit about cars." You nod, smiling and taking him to your car. He lifts the hood and does a few things to it.

"Nothing too major. There, give it a go now."

You turn the ignition and hear your little car rumble to a start. The boy smiles, shutting the hood, and wipes his hands on his pants.

"Thanks you so much." You say, a smile on your face. "You're a life saver."

The boy laughs, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine, really. My names Isaac. Isaac Lahey."

"Y/F/N. Did you need a ride anywhere? Back to school, at least?"

Isaac shakes his head. At that moment, two headlights appear over the small hill and a jeep pulls up next to you. The driver winds down the window and grins at Isaac.

"Been looking all over for you," he says. His eyes move to you, eyebrows raising. "Well, hello."

"Hi." You say, smiling awkwardly.

"Sorry to break up the party, but we have an actual party to get to. Come on, lover boy, we're late."

Isaac looks at you apologetically and walks over to the passenger seat. "Try not to break down again, okay?" He smiles.

"I'll try my hardest." You smile and wave as the car pulls away and takes off down the street.

You open your car door and, before you can get into your car, the jeep comes speeding back down the street and pulls to a stop next to you.

Isaac winds down his window, a smile on his face. "Did you want to come to a party?"

You grin and nod, not taking your eyes away from his beautiful blue ones.

Maybe moving schools won't be so bad.