Author's Introduction

-+-×-♡-×-+-
#Starker VS. #Gracy
Running out of time
AU

Stacy, Graser and Parker are roommates, YouTubers and best friends.
When they were teenagers in highschool, Stacy met Parker while living in LA, and their friendship was so strong, they had benefits. But nothing was ever official. Then, Stacy's family moved to Canada where she attended collage, and met Graser.
He soon became her new best friend. Graser was developing feelings for Stacy.
Now, young adults, out of collage, Parker moved to Canada in search of Stacy, since they had been talking for a while. Graser, Parker and Stacy are now the best friend trinity.
But now both Graser and Parker want to win over Stacy.
Which probably will break up their friendship.
As for Stacy? She's a ticking time bomb.
And everyone is running out of time.

Warnings: Possible trigger,sad af,depression,betrayal,love triangles,deaths,drama,

This is kind of an AU.An AU means alternate universe.That means stuff in this book won't line up with real life. Ex. Stacy, Graser and Parker are roomates

A/N
Hey wolves! So, yeah, this is a #Starker VS. #Gracy FanFiction! HURRAYYYY!
So if you don't know, #Starker is the ship name for StacyPlays and Parker_Games A.K.A. the old MinePlexOfficial And #Gracy is the ship name for StacyPlays and Graser10.

Do NOT be influenced by my #Gracy FanFiction, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY ship both, so it's going to be hard for me to decide what ship will win... uh oh...

Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
P.S.
So like most of my books, I have some sort of special message or line/lyric down here, but this book will be fun facts, since my Gracy One-Shots are song lyrics and my Gracy FF are messages.

P.S.S. Sometimes the fun facts are mixed with messages, like this one.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡