To The Victor Go the Cookies

"I guess this is the cafeteria?" Thalia said, opening the doors to the cafeteria, seeing multiple people wave their direction. "Who would that be?"

"Oh, that's my friends across the hall. I guess they arrived early for lunch!" Ruby said, returning their wave. "Why don't you go say hi to them while I get us some food?"

"Okay, I'll wait for you there!" Thalia said, splitting off from her friend, walking over to where Team JNPR was sitting.

"Hey Ruby, what's with the outfit change?" Jaune asked, not able to see that Ruby was over getting food.

"Jaune, this is why you need to sit facing the other way. Ruby's over there!" Nora teased, pointing at the food line where Ruby was stocking up on cookies.

"Oh, so who would you be?" Jaune asked, shaking Thalia's hand.

"I'm Thalia, Ruby's friend!" Thalia said, sitting down next to Nora. "What are your guys' names?"

"I'm Nora, this is Pyrrha, that's Ren, and that's Jaune!" Nora said, going around the table in a circle.

"Nice to meet you!" Thalia said, her eyes widening as she saw Ruby approaching with a platter piled high with cookies.

"I got us some food Thalia! I think it's time for us to finally settle that cookie-eating competition from a while back." Ruby said, splitting the amount of cookies in half onto two separate plates.

"Are you two sure you can eat that many? You might get sick." Pyrrha worried, seeing that there were at least fifty cookies on either plate.

"Trust me Pyrrha, I've done way more than this." Ruby said, looking to Nora. "Nora, give us a countdown."

"The cookie eating challenge will begin in three, two, one, EAT!" Nora shouted, dragging along the attention of almost the whole cafeteria.

Both Ruby and Thalia started off with immense speed, devouring over ten cookies in the first twenty seconds. Ruby only sped up, the sugar in the cookies giving her the energy to finish the whole plate of cookies in just under a minute, while Thalia still had twenty left at that time.

"Geez, you weren't lying!" Thalia said, taking a deep breath to enjoy the cookie she was eating. "These are really good, though. We should ask for the recipe."

"I already have it on my scroll!" Ruby boasted, causing Thalia to choke.

"How much more awesome can you get?" Thalia wondered, offering the rest of her cookies to Team JNPR.

"Thanks!" Nora and Jaune said, both taking a few, while Pyrrha and Ren took one each.