Remembrance

One Week Later

"Ah ha! Take that Blake! I've grown a whole two inches!" Weiss boasted, holding up before and after pictures as proof.

"Oh my, a whole two inches! Fear the almighty towering heiress!" Ruby teased, earning a glare from Weiss.

"Hey, I'm taller than you now!" Weiss pouted, turning to a knock on the door. "Who could that be now?"

"I got it." Yang said, turning the knob and swinging the door open wide. "What can we do for ya?"

"Hi, I'm looking for Ruby Rose, is she here?" The girl said, glancing around the room. "Wow, it's just like you imagined."

"That would be me!" Ruby said, hopping down from her bunk. "And who might you-" Ruby started before taking a good look at the girl's face.

"Ruby, would this be the girl you saw a week ago? She does bear resemblance to your mom." Blake said, bringing up the picture on her scroll that she always kept as a reference.

"Yeah, but I can't place who she is." Ruby whispered, before her face froze. "Thalia?"

"You remember me!" The girl known as Thalia yelled, running to pull Ruby into a bear hug.

"Who might this Thalia be?" Weiss spat out, angry at the sudden intrusion.

"I'm one of Ruby's friends from a long time ago!" Thalia said, standing next to Ruby.

"How come I've never seen or heard of you?" Yang started, tapping her foot.

"Erm, well... That would be because..." Ruby started, not being able to find her words.

"I was her imaginary friend back when she was a kid!" Thalia said, smiling warmly.