Resemblance

"Yeah, whenever I needed someone to talk to about Mom, or whenever I got angry at Yang or whoever, I would talk to Thalia." Ruby said, twirling her thumbs.

"So that would be your wish, huh? Weiss got height, Blake and I got nothing so far, and Ruby gets her imaginary friend from when she was a kid." Yang said, groaning. "When's my wish going to come true?"

"It says on the pamphlet that if it's already true, the machine just helps you recognize it over time. It can take a few months to a few years for full realization." Blake read, grimacing at the time span.

"So maybe our wish has to do with each other, because it seemed like that was sort of rare. Anyways, back to this Thalia girl." Yang said, turning to Thalia.

Thalia was a girl about a foot taller than Ruby with long crimson hair stretching down to her back, and she wore a whiter version of Ruby's outfit, with the cloak being white on the outside, but red on the inside. Her smile never faded off of her face, her silver eyes glowing with hope.

"Well I can certainly see why you thought this was Mom. She's wearing almost the same cloak, and she had silver eyes." Yang said, peering deep into Thalia's eyes.

"Yup! Ruby took a lot of things she loved, and made me! She took my looks from you and her mom, my personality from Zwei and Yang, and my interests from herself!" Thalia said proudly, while everyone gave her an odd look.

"Wait, since you're a real person now, doesn't that mean that you need food and a house and stuff?" Ruby said, jerking Thalia to the realization that she was starving.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I never had to eat back then, now I can see why you liked dinner so much!" Thalia said shyly, her stomach rumbling yet again.

"Let's go get you some food Thalia." Ruby said, waving for Thalia to follow her to the cafeteria.

"So, what else do you remember about me?" Thalia prompted as Ruby went deep into thought.

"Let's see, your job is a chef specializing in cookies, you love helping people, and your semblance was invincibility I believe." Ruby said, remembering the countless tea parties she would have with Yang, Zwei, and Thalia as a child.

"You never gave me an official semblance I think. Let me try something." Thalia said, getting down into a ready position. "Race with me. Semblances allowed."

"Are you sure? My semblance is a lot more trained than we were kids." Ruby said, adopting the same position, getting ready for the countdown.

"Three, two, one, go!" Thalia yelled, speeding past Ruby at almost double her speed.

"Geez, maybe I was wrong!" Ruby said, turning to see a tornado of white and red rose petals dancing across the Beacon lawn.

"Oh! Now I remember! I kind of borrow the semblances of people around me!" Thalia said, snapping her fingers.

"That would explain how you could always fight off those monsters with fire when I was still scared of the monsters in the closet." Ruby laughed, remembering how scared she was as a kid.

"Yeah, I think that was Yang's semblance, we just didn't know it yet. Remember when Yang's hair caught on fire randomly?" Thalia said, mimicking a panicked motion.

"Oh yeah, we dumped a bucket of ice water on her, which made her even angrier!" Ruby said, laughing as she remembered the memory.