"I'm sorry Dom. I . ."

He placed a finger on her lips to shush her. He kissed her again with such passion that she felt like he was devouring his last meal. She was happy to be his dessert. As he finally let her go he reached up and tenderly wiped away her tears. "I'm just glad that you decided to take me up on the offer. I was really worried you wouldn't show."

"Is that why you sent in the driver?"

"Yeah. I don't think I would have survived if you hadn't been on the plane. God I've missed you Jackie. You could never imagine how much I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." Jackie declared.

Dom hadn't been able to stop looking at Jackie as they travelled into the city, in the back of the limousine, and he noticed that Jackie wasn't shying away from his gaze. It was as if they needed to catch up on the past three weeks of not being together. Dom had sat next to Jackie so that he could be close to her. He had spent their time apart reliving that last night that they had been together, over and over in his mind. He remembered the way her silky skin felt under his fingertips as he trailed them over her body and he craved that awareness she aroused in him. Dom placed his arm around Jackie's shoulders, the same way he had on the yacht and he felt her snuggle up against him with her back on his chest. His warm body reacted to the feel of her resting against him and the sweet smell of her luxurious long brunette hair. He resisted the urge to wrap his arms around her and place his hands on the soft mounds of her breasts. To feel the way her body reacted to his touch that way it had on the yacht.

"Jackie, I need to tell you something." Dom looked apprehensive. He was about to confess his feelings to Jackie and he wasn't sure of the way Jackie was feeling. "I have been thinking a lot about you this last three weeks and I know that I need to have you in my life."

"I feel the same way Dom." Jackie could feel the relief wash over his body and his face relax as his shoulders dropped. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you too."

"I am so glad to hear you say that. I was worried that what my father had said would scare you off."

"To be honest Dom, It did."

Dom felt a sudden stab in his chest as his heart seemed to tighten with fear.

"I have been throwing myself into my work so that I could try and fool myself that you mean nothing to me and that letting you go was the best thing for both of us," Jackie had shifted so that she was now facing him with her hands on his chest. "But when the tickets arrived I knew that I had been foolish. I'm Sorry Dom. I don't know what I was thinking."

"I'm not sure how much you heard of our conversation on the yacht," Dom ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "But I hope that you at least heard what I told him. All I ask is that you forget about him. As far as I'm concerned his opinion on my choice of partner doesn't matter."

"What about your position with the company? Your father made it very clear that he would disown you."

"I don't care about the company. I meant it when I was talking about the little country pub in Otago. That dream is still alive and well." Dom saw Jackie lift her head and gaze into his eyes. Her eyes were hypnotizing as their amber core danced like the flames of an open fire. "I meant what I told him Jackie. My feelings for you have grown in the short time that I have met you. I have never felt this way about anyone before."

He could feel her fingers tracing the buttons on his shirt and he shifted slightly as the sensation sent ripples of desire down to his manhood, and he knew she would notice as it tried desperately to free itself from its prison. "My god Jackie, I . . ."