STORYTIME

Okay so I thought its time for a little story time with Mia.

So here we have the tale of me getting played by a fuckboy.

Once upon a time, there was a me, who met a boy (not saying his name for privacy reasons) and basically he fell out with this girl, so I started talking to him blah blah blah.

We started getting really close, and we said that once he got off holiday we would meet up and stuff.

He went on holiday for 2 weeks, the first week it was eh, he said he didn't have much internet, which I understood.
then comes the second week where we barely spoke at all.

So that week passes, I thought that maybe it was his internet.
But then the girl he fell out with messages me and asks if I've spoken to him recently.

First of all that's none of your fucking BUISNESS BITCH (I didn't say that to her)

I just said no, then I asked if she had spoken to him,

And do I wish I hadn't of done that.

She said "yeah! We speak all the time, he's even said we're best friends!"

Heart shatters in to a million pieces.

Then I send him a message saying hi, he reads it and doesn't reply.

BITCH ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, I WILL KARATE CHOP YOU IN HALF, SHOVE A KRABBY PATTY UP YOUR ASS AND GET BOB DUNCAN TO EXTERMINATE YOUR FACE!!!!1!!!!1!!!!

I was mad.

Do you guys like these story time with Mia? Because I have a lot of stories that I need to talk about but nobody is willing to sit and hear me complain.