Prologue

Jack sat by himself as he finished reading the book. He pushed up his glasses as he turned to find Annie sleeping next to him. She was 7 now and their youngest sibling was still not even born. It took his parents 10 years to think of having a new kid. But they eventually got into bed and had another one.

Kolt came downstairs and chuckled. "Oh Anne."

"How's mom doing?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"She's doing good. She just went to sleep and justin is fine." Kolt sat down next to him and watched the TV. "We raised pretty smart kids."

"I know you did. I'm taking all advanced classes and varsity football player." Jack smiled as he continued to read his book.

"Yeah, I know! I was in the football team too. With your mothers brother." Kolt smirked.

"You married your best friend's sister." Jack looked up at Kolt.

"You know why I married her?"

"Because she doesn't make you feel like those other girls."

"And you know what I regret?" Kolt raised an eyebrow.

"Sleeping with those other girls when my mom could've been your first."

Kolt smiled. "You good kid. Jackie, after you finish your summer reading. Go to sleep. You have school tomorrow."

His dad got up and picked up Annie. "I'm taking Annie to school so don't worry about it. I filled up your truck with gas and your mom made lunches."

"I could've filled up my own truck." Jack kept looking down at his book.

"Well, I wanted to drive the truck. So don't get your panties in a wad." He chucked as he took Annie to her room and left Jack in the living room by himself. He imagined his senior year all full of fun. He wanted the girl that was in the marching band. He wanted her more than he wanted anyone else.

Jack wanted Carter to be his girl and he was determined to make her his girl. Like his dad always said, save yourself to the girl of your dreams and Jack was determined to do so.

~•~

Jack woke up to his alarm and his dad banging on the door. He groaned as he got up and started changing into some shorts and a button up. He brushed his teeth then was out of the room in a matter of seconds.

"Mom! I'll grab something at McDonald's on the way!" Jack smiled.

Marley groaned. "I don't want you to eat that stuff!"

"I'll grab you something when I get home from school!" He knew it always worked. He always got a 100 bucks for 3 weeks because he would mow the lawn and do the dishes. He would also take the family car to get washed or gas.

"Get something for all the family! Have fun!" She smiled.

Jack smiled as he grabbed his bag and coat then went out the door to his truck.

The drive to school wasn't so bad. He parked in his number then grabbed his bag and walked out of his truck.

As he walked into the school, he froze as he saw the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Her shiny dark brown hair was flowing in short waves and her square framed glasses hid some amazing blue eyes. Her body didn't look like a model but Jack didn't seem to care. This always happened to him . Then he felt himself become turned on by the glasses. But he has seen her before, she was his best friend sister. And he has frozen before. It was always her. He always freezes when he sees her. He was interrupted by a honk of a car, he turned and saw a pink Porsche.  Chloe. Of course. It happened all last year. He would stare and Chloe, his worst nightmare would arrive.

Chloe was a rich girl, and she thought that Jack was rich. But he isn't. He's just really attractive. He could be a nerd for all sakes and she wouldn't see the difference. He was already a nerd so it didn't matter.

Once she parked the car, she got out and smiled at Jack.

"Hey, baby!" She kissed his cheek with her pink lipstick now on his face. Her blonde hair was down her shoulders curled. Her brown eyes looked into jacks.

"I missed you over the summer." She pouted.

"I went to visit my uncles during the summer." Jack smiled.

"Oh. Well next time, tell them to fuck off. I come first." She smiled then walked off.

Jack rolled his eyes as he got his glasses out of his pocket and headed for his advisory to get his schedule.

Maybe Jack's senior year wasn't meant for love. Maybe for football and baseball. Maybe that's it. He didn't know, but he was willing to find out.

_______________________________

Thank you so much! I decided to make a sequel with Jack because I felt ya'll needed to find out what happens with their family. I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to comment, or vote or share! This won't be as sexual as the last one because it's High school. It's just drama! Haha enjoy! :)