Teen Hearts Beating Fater<3 Chpt 2

Teen Hearts Beating Faster

Chapter 2

Erick’s p.o.v.

“Noah we need to have this party”

“When’s your mom leaving?”

“Tonight and she won’t be back until next week” I said. Switching into the right lane.

“Alright I’m down” Noah said.

“I got alcohol.”

“I got some cash I can give you.”

“Perfect.”

“So what’s up between you and Emily? Are you guys going to break up?”

“I don’t know man, its good sex.”

“Why do you have to say it like that?” I thought you liked her?”

“Why it’s the truth. I like her, but it’s an ehh thing.”

“You’re so lucky that you got that.”

“Whatever man drop it; what you should be doing is texting everyone about the party.”

“Alright damn” Noah said. I hate when Noah brought up Emily. I had started to have sex with her when I found out he was in love with her. Even though she was the one that came on to me, he still thinks that I did.  

Noah was like my little brother we grew up together. When his mom and pa spilt he needed someone to vent off with and I was his guy. Since my dad never really cared to show his face, I was raised by my ma and my older sister Estrella. Now it’s just my mom and I, Estrella went off to college.

“I sent a forward message.” Noah said.

“Good. Let the party begin.”

Noah’s p.o.v.

Later on that night….

“What happened to you?” Asked Erick.

“My dumb ass alcoholic dad bro. Why can’t he just die?”

“He beat you again?”

“Obviously, can’t you see my face?”

“Hey don’t get smart with me. You can stay at my house.”

“Thanks I don’t want to go over there for a few days” I said, I never wanted to go home. My mom left my dad six years ago and since then it’s been hell. Thanks to Erick he’s really been good with me. Even though Erick’s my best friend he gets annoying sometimes. He had such a cocky attitude, especially when it came to females. But hey what can I say he’s my bro.

We got to his house and his mom was leaving for her midnight shift.

“Mom what’s for dinner your son’s are hungry.”

“Well sons it’s something called a microwave. I’m already late for work so have fun.” Said Erick’s mom walking out the door. She worked downtown at some bar; tomorrow she was leaving on vacation with a few of her friends. I hate to say it, but Erick’s mom is a milf. I have no idea why she was single if I was older damn I would get that. Thirty minutes passed and there was wonderful Emily.

“Hey babe” Emily said to Erick.

“Hey” Erick answered back.

“Oh Noah you’re here?”

“Yup”

“Erick how are we supposed to…”

“Noah will stay here in the living room.”

Teen Hearts Beating Faster&lt;3 Chpt 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें