Chapter 11

Dean pov:

I told them what happened and how Crowley threatened to hurt Amelia.

" Why didn't you let him and save Noah ?" Amelia said while letting a few tears. 

" We're not going to let that happened." I spit out furious trying to focus on the road.

" Dean where are we even going?" Sam ask looking at me like I'm crazy.

I stop the car.

" I don't know  I just feel responsible for all this." I rub my head.

" Dean it's not your fault." Amelia puts a hand on my shoulder.

" Let's go back to Bobbies and start our search."  I start up the car and headed towards Bobbies.

*******************

Crowley pov:

" Here you go you daddy's little demon." I put him softly in his black crib and the nursery I had prepared for him. I go to the kitchen and grab my scotch and sit right down in the chair placed in front of the crib.

I watch him lay there squirming all around. 

" Sir we are ready to..." One of my henchmen walk in saying.

" Ssshh he is resting." I say placing a finger over my lips.

" Sorry sir." He turns and walk away.

" One day you will get to be the king of hell ." I lean over and tell the squirming little thing. 

I pick him up and carry him through  the long hall way to the my office. I hand him to my most loyal demon.

" Bring  him in." I tell the other demons next to me. They walk into the other room and garb a man the found on the street.

I take my blow and put it under the mans throat and take my razor blade knife and spill all the blood in his throat to fill the blow. I sit back down and start my call.

" Mom I finally have a grandchild for you to visit." I speak into the blood.

" Wonderful! Is the mother taken care of?" My Mother responded.

" Not yet  but  she will be soon." I say softly.

" Take care of her now!" She yells and then leaves.

I stand up and knock over the blow. I take the child and head back to the nursery.

" You're my mom is causing me so much trouble." I whisper to the tiny thing.

Sam pov:

  We stay up all night besides;  We have nothing so far and it's hard that Bobby is not here because he is on a hunt.

" I found where Noah is." Cas says appertaining in the kitchen.

" Great where is he?" Dean stands up.

" In a castle in Massachusetts. I couldn't get in because they put Up symbols all over to keep out Angels." Cas said looking so serious.

" Alright time to go  Sam." Dean says grabbing his keys.

I go over to the rocking chair where Amelia  is deep in a book ; I remember when she was sitting there while we felt Noah kick.

" Amelia." I whisper moving the chair.

" Hm." She says when I didn't expect she wouldn't hear me.

" We know where Noah is so we have to leave." I say right before she jumps up and throws on her jacket.

Dean drives the whole time and stops a few times for Amelia to go to the bathroom.  I fell asleep for a bit.

*********************

Crowley pov:

" Sir the Winchesters were spotted 5 miles from here." My loyal demon says stepping in the nursery.

" Make  sure they get a big welcome and bring the girl to me." I say starting at the crib. She nods and walks off.

I  walk out of the room and lock the door.

Amelia pov:

We pull up beside a drive way to a huge castle . We all  got out of the car.

" you are going to help Sam with the other Demons while I go look for Noah." Dean tells me and hands me a gun.

Dean and Sam get there guns and shut the trunk. Dean goes around to the back door while Sam and I went through the front. The room was completely empty until dozens of them start to come out of the rooms. I start to shoot  while Sam stabs some.

Dean pov:

I knew that Crowley was expecting Amelia to go look for Noah. I hold  up my gun while  I burst into the rooms. I start to hear gun fire also the most wonderful sound. Noah. He is screaming like when I first held him. I run upstairs to a room that is locked. I can see him through little bars in the door. 

I take my gun and start to slam the knob of the door. I finally break it off and it finally opened.

" Okay okay I got you sssshhh." I say while warping him in my jacket and picking him up as quick as I can.

" Well hello Darling." Crowley says when I knock into him.

He flicks his hand and slams me against the wall. I hang on to Noah as tight as I can. 

" I'm really sick of dealing with you and your friends." He says starting to choke me.

" I can says the same for you." I said while trying to breath.

" Hey Crowley." Amelia yells and then shoots him.

I drop to the floor when Crowley falls over. Amelia drops her gun and runs over to me and take Noah.

" Is it me or did he get bigger?" Amelia says showing us the wide awake Noah.

I see that he s a little bit bigger from when I first put him in my jacket. I nod Sam does to. 

Sam and I take Crowley and tie him up and put him under a devils trap.

Amelia pov:

I go outside to the car and rock my sweet Noah who is now peacefully sleeping.

" I see you found him." Cas says appearing right next to me.

" Yup." I put Noah in Cas's arms.

" he has  gotten big." Cas smiles looking down at him.

" I think he is growing like he is when I was pregnant with him." I tell Cas while moving part of Deans jacket so I can see Noah's face.

" Hey Cas look at you, you natural." Dean says when he sees Cas holding Noah.

We all got in the car. I  sat in the back with Cas while Noah made silly noises in his car seat.  The car was  dead silent until I had to change Noah's diapper.

" Oh my god roll down the windows." Dean says while trying not to gag.

" Sorry ."  I respond.

We get back home at 9 and They all went to bed besides me waiting for Noah to wake up for a midnight snack.