Chapter 3

Sam pov:

After we ran out the front door we made sure we didn't look crazy with sweat. Then we knocked on her door.  Dean quickly fix my tie then the door knob started to turn. 

" who is it?" She says

" It's the FBI we are here to talk about your report." Dean says ,like he said it for the million time this month which he has.

She opens the door " Please come in." She shows us the couch that i just got finished looking under a few moments ago. "Do you want coffee ?" she softly asks us.

"Sure thank you." Dean says quickly responds making her jump a little bit.

We sit down on the couch while she makes us some coffee. I look at Dean and he looks at me telling me nothing seems strange or different about her. Then I look over at her quickly shove a book back in her bag and runs over to the coffee machine that's now beeping she  leans  on the stove preparing our mugs. That's when I saw it she had this little bump. She caught me looking at her so she turned away. it's impossible i think to myself. 

" So miss. Amelia what do you remember the night it all happened?" I ask as she bring over the mugs.

" Nothing besides the man showing up and me waking up the next morning." She handed me a mug and looks away as a way of telling me she is lie . 

" Did you see or smell something unusual?" Dean ask in a mid slurp not caring at all what she has to answer.

" I actually did it smelled like rotten eggs when I woke up." She looks down at her mug she must have made for herself .

She played with her shirt and i see once again that little bump. i start haste whether i should ask her or not .  

" When did you find out you were pregnant?" I ask looking at her stomach and while Dean spits out some coffee. staining the perfectly grey couch.

" How can you tell?" She asked now a little scared.

" Got a wife at home who also is expecting." I lie through my teeth and Dean gives me this look. i give her a look saying answer me please.

" I found out a week after." She whimpers looking like she I going to cry.

I look at Dean he has this shocked look still. I nudged him snapping him back. 

" May I ask who the father is?" I look at her softly.

" It's the man that broke into my house." She lets a tear.

" Can you give us a moment?" I ask her. She nods letting a few more tears.

Dean and I step outside.

" What are we going to do?" Dean questions while flaring his arms around.

" I don't know were not even sure what that is." I put my hands on my head. We stand there silent for a moment .

" I'm calling Bobby!" Dean says pulling out his phone. He rubs the back of his neck while the phone rings.

Dean pov:

Dean: We have a major problem!

Bobby: what did you idgites do? Are you in jail?

Dean: that girl you told us to check out she pregnant.

Bobby:  So what can't handle working with a pregnant lady ?

Dean: No its not just that she got knocked up by Crowley! 

Bobby: balls!  You boys need to bring her here now she is not safe there i will get a room ready for her.

Bobby hangs up

" What did Bobby say?" Sam ask.

" We need to bring the girl to his place to protect her." I say start walking to the door. We stand quite again hesitating to back in and tell about everything we do and Crowley.

We come back in and find her reading that book from her bag. We don't ask anything about the book we just sit Amelia down and tell her about Crowley and what he is and that we need to protect her.

" I'm sorry about this Amelia but, you have to get rid this child but you will have to come with us." I say squatting in front of her with. My hand on her shoulder while she is crying a water fall. I know now she is very over whelmed and doesn't know what to say or do she just looks down and cry. 

Amelia pov:

This is the hardest choice I have ever had to make for the second time.  I feel guilty that if I keep this child it would possibly  be a monster or be a freak and not know what it feels like to have a normal life. If I get rid of it none of that would happen and i can move on my life and try to forget this all. I just keep thinking of that little peanut in that picture.

The boys tell me we are leaving  tomorrow morning. I'm letting them stay at my house for tonight i would feel bad if they went and pay to stay at motel for one night just because of me. They parked their car and set up camp downstairs in my  living room.

_

I headed upstairs and started to get ready for bed.

" Now really love the Winchesters." I see him appear in the bathroom mirror.

" Crowley." I turn around.

" Don't worry I'm not here for you or them just thought you might want this back." He holds the ultra picture.

" Why did you choose me?" I ask taking the picture even though i have many questions in my mind and that was the one that i thought of  first.

" love I needed someone young and strong to handle the growth and development and you Dr. files showed you were the perfect candidate " He puts his hands on my stomach.

" What does that mean?" I push off his hands

" you'll see love tah tah for now." He waves and he was gone.

I sit on the bathroom floor looking at the photo. How can this be a monster? I fall sleep with my mind still buzzing.

***************************

" Amelia?!" It's Dean he is shaking me.

" I'm okay I'm awake." I say trying not to fall asleep again.

" Are you sure?" Sam asks while looking at my stomach.

I look down and noticed that i fell a sleep on the bathroom floor.

" we need to go" Dean offers to help me up. I nod.

 I put a hand on the back of my head that was against the hard floor after Crowley came last night i thought i will never be able to forget about getting rid of my child and i made it this far.

" Then you need to pack your things ." Sam says with this face like he wish he didn't have to do this.

I pack a bag of clothes. And got dress. I met the boys downstairs. Then we got in the Impala  and headed off.