Chapter 10

Castiel pov:

I try to do what Amelia does when Noah is crying but, he continues to cry so I assume that I'm doing it wrong.

" Bro need some help?" A strange man says walking up to me.

" No I got this but, thank you." I put  Noah on my shoulder and start to pat his back.

" I think you should really give me the baby." The mans eyes turn black. Demon. I start to run softly holding The screaming Noah.

" Castiel you can't do this forever." I hear the man yell while he starts to catch up to me.

I turn into a gap big enough to fit me and Noah. Noah continues to cry so I take my coat off and wrap him and shush him. It works. Right before the demon comes Noah goes silent.

" Castiel you can't keep him quiet for long we can hear him." The demon says before he walks away.

I look to see if it was clear. I start to walk back to the park with the little Noah wrapped and sound asleep.

My phone rings.

Cas: hello?

Amelia: Cas where are you we are at the park.

Cas: I got stop by one of Crowley's men.

Amelia: is Noah alright? Meet us at the motel  a mile from the park.

Cas: he is a sleep and I will be there soon.

I start the walk to the motel. after she tells me what room they are in.

Dean pov:

We all sit in the room waiting for Cas besides Amelia who is pacing throughout the room. There's a knock at the door. Sam opens the door. There was Cas in his suit holding Noah wrapped in his coat.

" Cas thank god" Amelia says going over to Cas and takes Noah.

 Amelia puts Noah on the bed and grabs the baby bag she brought. She changes Noah's diaper and clothes.

" Can I give him his bottle?" I ask.

" Dean it's okay I got it." She says pulling out a ready to drink bottle I let her go .she just wants to spend time with him he has been alive only for a day.

We decided to stay here for the night do to that it was 7 when we got there. Amelia falls asleep laying down while holding Noah.

" Hey Sam." I jester my head to Amelia and Noah. Sam smiles. Cas fell asleep to on the bed next to them.

" Dean you should get some rest you were watching Noah all this morning." Sam gives me a look with his puppy eyes.

I grab my knife and put under my pillow and lay on the other side of Noah . I doze off once my head hit the pillow.

Deans dream:

I find myself in Bobbies house sitting at the desk. It's dark out. All suddenly I hear Noah crying upstairs. I run upstairs into the bedroom where the nursery is but, someone is there.

" Sam is he okay?" I ask thinking it's my brother.

" Oh hello love." Crowley says turning around he is holding the now silent Noah.

" Crowley give me .." I step towards him and stop when something drips on my face.blood.

I look up and see Amelia up on the ceiling just like my mom the night of the fire.

" Sorry Dean your to late." Crowley laughs and he was gone.

Then Amelia burst into flames.

I wake up with a jolt. Noah is crying but, I have no idea where he was. Everyone else seems to be a sleep.

" Enjoy your dream?" Crowley said sitting at the table while he is trying to shush Noah that is fusing around in his arms.

" You bastardized demon." I stand up.

" Not this time Dean if you step closer your dream will come true." He points to Amelia. I back off.

" Now that this is over I'm going to raise my son." He is gone before I can even swing at him.

" Guys get up!" I yell and turn on the lights.

" Dean what's wrong?" Sam sits up and rubs his eyes.

" Where is Noah!" Amelia shouts before I could answer Sam.

" Crowley took him." I start to pack up my guns.

" How did that happen?" Sam ask looking worried.

" I will explain on the way there." I say and hand Sam his bag. I  turn back around and see Amelia on the floor crying her eyes out. I drop my bag and run over to her.

"Hey it's okay we will get him back." I whisper with my face against her head. She puts her head against my chest like she did the other night and counties to cry in my shirt. We sit there for a while then Sam comes over and scoops her up. I stand up and grab my keys and our bags. Sam hands her over to Cas and we start to head to the car. Amelia fell asleep in Cas arms so he gently set her down in the back but, she wakes up anyways . 

Amelia pov:

I was just asleep for what feels like a few seconds when i hear Dean. I jump up and head over to Noah's portable crib. Then i remember he was sleeping right next to me.

"WHERES NOAH?" i shout at Dean. 

He starts going on how about Crowley took him. I drop to my knees realizing my worst nightmare came true. I feel my hot tears rolling down my face. I feel terrible knowing i only held my son a hand full of times and now he is gone. Even thought i knew him for two days i  loved him so much since when i first heard him cry and i wanted to protect him as long as i live . I hear the boys mumble for a bit then there were the sound of boots running to my side. Dean. He tells me its going to be okay or something i just pull my head on to his chest and cry.

 Sam takes me way from him so he can get ready to go. Sam hands me to Cas i start  to breath weird  as Cas started walk and before I know it Cas just sat me in the car. He bulks me up. i look over where Noah's car seat was set up before we left to find Cas. I let some tears fall again. Dean starts to speed off down the high way.