Chapter 21.

{Caitlyn}

~couple days later.~

I yawn and stretch my arms above my head.
I glance around the room and remember where I am.
The guest room in Hayvenhurst.
Michael tried to get me to stay in his room but I refused, he needs to rest.
I throw my legs over the side of the bed and make my way to the bathroom.
Without looking into the mirror, I brush my teeth and step into the shower.
I let the water run down my body and after about 15 minutes I get out and dry myself and lotion my body. I wrap the towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom making my way to the closet to find something to wear.
I find my sweatpants and a loose shirt and slip on my socks.
It's too cold to be out anyways.
I walk down stairs and see breakfast is on the table and I sit, beginning to eat.
Michael soon walks in and sits across from me.
"Michael? Are you okay?" I ask him noticing he's just staring at his plate.
"Cait. My break ends tomorrow. I have to go back on tour."
"Tomorrow?"
"Yeah tomorrow..."
"How much longer is your tour?"
"It's November right.... So a month. Tour ends December 9"
"A month?" I ask whispering.
"Yeah a month... But I promise after the tour we'll have a lot of time to be together. It won't be long! I'll call everyday."
I've heard that one before.
Sighing I stand up and walk out of the room, not wanting Michael to see me crying.
I'm not sure I can handle losing him again.

{Michael}
I sigh as I see Caitlyn leave the room. She thinks she said it to herself but I clearly heard these words come out of her mouth before she left : "I've heard that one before."
She thinks I'm going to leave her again.
Why would she think that.
You left her once.
Right, ONCE.
Yeah...for FIVE years.
I shake my head trying to get the thoughts out of my head.
Things won't work out between us if we don't trust each other.
Without trust we are nothing.
I don't know what to do, I'll have to figure this out later.
I have to pack for tour.

----

I don't know what to do with this story right now. I'm out of it. Like I think I should delete it. But I'm not sure, I still have some kind of hope I guess. Anyways have a good day and what not ~L.M.F.M <3
----