Chapter Eighteen - Ryan

Okay, so in the last chapter I put two endings up and asked a bunch of peoples' opinions on them. Ending one got the majority vote, so I'm going with that one. You may want to go back and check what happened in that part if you don't remember, I know, it's been ages since I last updated, but I've been going through my WIPs and updating them each one at a time. So, yeah, sorry for the delay. Hope you like this chapter though :).

Also, sorry it's taken me so long to get this finished, it's my last week of school and is absolutely hectic. I've had two Maths tests, a Science case study to finish, an English assessment to prepare for, and packing for my holiday.

Okay, guys, be grateful. I stayed up until half one to finish this chapter before holiday. My case study isn't done but luckily I found out today that it's only a draft copy of it and I get, like, a month after summer to improve it. Well, thanks for telling me, Miss, late nights well wasted(!) So, yeah, back to the point, it's a school night and I'm probably going to get a total of five hours of sleep, and we're watching a film in Textiles tomorrow, which means I'll fall asleep in there and be highly embarrassed. Yes, my friends, be very grateful, and maybe slightly afraid ;).

Oh, one other thing, the present part isn't very long because the progression will make sense after the next boyfriend part - boyfriend number seventeen - Frank.

* This chapter is dedicated to 'Cliff' because he's an awesome guy, one of my partners in ninjaism (along with Katie), and 124ness, and he helped me with this chapter - though he may not remember because it was so long ago :P. Dude, tu es increíble, muchas gracias ;).

Enjoy, fan and vomment. Thanks, Josie, x.

O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O

Chapter Eighteen

Ryan

   Okay, so the whole 'gay' thing from Jacob was admittedly a bit of a shock, but I was okay with it, and we were staying friends, so that made it even better. One thing I was planning on doing was dragging Peter along when I next saw Jacob to to try and get the two of them together, they would just be too cute together. Also, I thought they would be great together, good for each other.

   After dressing myself and Rhianna, I took Rhianna over to one of her friend's houses that she had met at a 'mother and baby meet and greet' thing that was basically a group for teen mums. I sat with Crystal - the mother to Amelie, Rhianna's friend - in her house and the two of us drank tea and gossiped while the girls played on the floor.

   As we sat looking through a magazine full of baby clothes, gushing over just about everything, there was a knock at the door. Crystal excused herself and said that she would not be a minute. She soon came back in with an absolutely gorgeous guy in tail. Well, she has god taste, I'll give her that, I thought as I slyly looked Crystal's boyfriend  up and down from the corner of my eye. "Ryan, this is Roxanne; she's Rhianna's mum."

He leant forward and shook my hand saying "Hi, I'm Ryan, Crystal's brother."

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Roxy." I replied, sending him a warm smile.

"Okay, guys, I swear I just did the introductions?" We both shrugged and Crystal just sighed.

   "So, to what do we owe the pleasure, Ryan?" Crystal asked as she walked in with a tea in hand for him.

"Does there have to be a reason for me to want to visit my baby sister?" Ryan put on a jokey hurt face.

"No. But there usually is."