0.9

Ever since that day, Hayes has been staying at the house with me and the kids. The police are still looking for mason but had no luck tracking him. They been looking for almost a week and nothing. It's all over Twitter what happened to me, trending world wide #LeaveJordanAlone. The tweets are more like threats to mason. Mainly like 'go kill yourself' 'leave her alone or we will find you'.

It's nice they care but I would never tell anyone to kill themselves. Ever.

With Hayes staying here it made me wonder if he knew the truth about everything. He needs to know everything. He needs the truth...

"Hayes!" I called for him from the backyard. He was in the kitchen which the kitchen ha a door for the back yard. He soon came out, the twins running in front of him to their little play ground set Taylor had got them a few months ago. Hayes came over and sat next to me on the bench.

"You rang?" He asked with a small smile. I giggled at his little smile.

"Uh. Ok. I was thinking-" he cut me off.

"Well that's never good" he said. I playfully pushed him. He laughed and looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"Well like I was saying. When I was thinking I thought about high school year. When we took our break..." I trailed off making sure he was listening to me. He nodded.

"Mason made everything up. It was a lie. I told you I would never cheat on you but you didn't believe me. When you started telling me you hate me and stuff I started believing the lie. At first I didn't know but I realized, that night at the party I didn't get drunk. I was never drunk. Nash was but we never did anything. I promise you Hayes. I would never cheat on you" by then my eyes were filled with tears from all the memories. I hated mason for so long because of what he did. He was the reason everything me and Hayes had was tore apart.

"Hey Jay it's ok. I found out it was a lie after a month or two. I just never really thought you would want to talk to me. So I let you have your space." He said hugging me tightly. I gladly hugged him back feeling better then I was knowing he was listening to me.

"Can we get pizza? I'm hungry" I started laughing.

"Yeah sure. But we're gonna eat it out here ok?" He said getting up. I nodded and followed him inside. But I turned around to make sure the kids were ok. And they were. So I followed him inside to grab my phone while he grabbed some chairs.

I called the best pizza place me and Hayes know and ordered one pepperoni and one cheese. The normal order with a random soda. They always surprise us with the soda.

When Hayes walked out back I heard him call for the twins. But he kept calling for them.

"Everything ok?" I asked walking to the backyard. But I didn't hear any playing. I walked off the patio and headed towards their playground they had. I didn't see them.

"Hope! Alex! It's almost dinner time! No hide and seek at night!" I called out. But there wasn't no answer or no playing.

I started panicking. Hayes joined the search and looked down where the kids weren't suppose to be but he looked anyway.

"Alex!" He called out. I kept hearing him call out. Eventually the neighbors came out from me and Hayes shouting.

"Mrs.Grier is everything alright?" Our neighbor sandy asked. I shook my head.

"My twins. Their missing and I don't know where they are!" By now I was crying. My kids were missing. I left them for almost 2 minutes and when I turned back...they were gone.

"Ok ok. I'll see if Sarah seen them. Don't worry we will find them" Sarah was Sandy's oldest daughter. She loved the twins a lot. She likes to watch them when we aren't home. Sandy walked back to her house while me and Hayes looked up and down the block asking everyone if they seen them. No one knew where they were but some helped looked.

I sat on the curb and began crying into my hands.

They were gone. I don't know what to do. Mom please help me through this.

My thoughts flooded my mind of all the worst things that could've happened.

After almost 3 hours of looking, no one seen them. The pizza came but me and Hayes didn't eat much. Let's just say we didn't eat at all.

"Babe. We'll find them. I promise. We will. If we don't hear anything by Tuesday when you go back to work. I'll send a missing report. We will find our kids." He put his hand on my back as I sat at the dinning room table. I was staring at the flowers in the middle of the table. For who knows how long.

"I'm going to shower." I blankly said as I got up and headed upstairs. I looked down the hall and saw their rooms. A pink door and a blue door either side of each other. I smiled to myself and walked to Alex's room. Slowly opening the door. I saw all his Legos and toys in his little bucket he had. But some were on the floor.

I walked over to them and sat on my knees. As I picked them up and started putting them away all my memories with me and him building this tall building out of Legos.

Please let my kids be ok.

*****************

So this book is going by pretty fast. But don't worry! It won't end till pigs fly (what am I on about?) I don't know. But hope your enjoying the change to the story instead of having a regular life, people need drama here and there!

~ x Jay x