0.3

"How were the doctors?" Hayes asked as I got in the passengers seat of our car. He was gladly to drop me off and pick me up.

"You know I hate them" I stated as I put on my seat belt. Looking back at the twins who were watching something on their tablet. "How were they?"

"Good as usual. We went to see Cameron." He started driving away from the doctors.

"How is he? How's his girlfriend?" I asked. Cameron has a girlfriend but not a very good one. Her name is Lucy, she's about my height. Yes I'm still pretty short. Anyway. She treats Cameron badly, the last time I saw that she devil was at Christmas where she bought the twins a pack of diapers. Cameron got her a really nice bracelet and she didn't even get him anything or say thank you for that matter. But really? Diapers? They've been out of diapers for a long time. Their potty trained. She hates me and I hate her. Just the way we are.

"I don't understand why you hate her" Hayes turns a familiar corner.

"We're going to her house aren't we?" I slouch in my seat. Anything but this, can I get my whole body filled with tattoos instead?

"Cam wants to see you. And be nice!" He demanded as we pulled into their drive way. I groaned before getting out the car. The twins behind me along with Hayes.

"UNCLE CAMERON!" The twins ran to Cameron who was in his swim trunks sitting on his porch with the she devil.

"Hey babes how are you?" He asked them. Which he will soon regret considering they like to tell their whole day.

"Cam how are you?" I asked, hugging him. Lucy staring at me like I was gonna steal him.

"I'm good. I heard your almost done with the TV show. Lucy and I really like it." He stated as he looked back at her. I rolled my eyes, I really didn't like her. I rather him be with someone who lives in a shelter rather then him being with her.

We all walked around to their back yard and I saw Hayes put down a book bag. I have him a weird look to as why he had that book bag.

I walked over to it and opened it. Realizing what he had brought I took my swim suit out and walked inside to change in the bathroom. As I was changing I over heard Cameron and Lucy talking.

"Can you just tell her to leave please?" Lucy said. I changed but a bit slower to hear what she was saying.

"No she's my friend. If you don't like her then don't be near her. That's not my problem." Cameron said defending me. By then I had my swim suit on and a towel wrapped around my waist.

Footsteps faded away indicating they had left. I slowly opened the door and made my way out back where everyone had their swim suits on and inside the pool or the hot tub.

"I missed you" I felt arms wrap around my waist, a head laying on my shoulder. I smiled to my self already knowing who it is.

"Missed you to" I said as he swayed us side to side. "Where are the twins?" I asked looking around. Hayes pointed over to the twins who were playing in the little play ground Cameron had built for them a few days back.

"I'm going to head inside real quick. I'll be back" he gave me a kiss on the check before going inside. Lucy soon following him inside. I ignored them and went to the hot tub where Cameron was. I took the towel off my waist and got inside.

"So when can I star in one of your movies?" Cameron asked. I chuckled, Cameron was just on set with me a few months ago.

"Shut up cam. We will talk about it another time" I splashed him, we soon started having a 'splash off'. When I realized Hayes or Lucy never came out.

"Where did Lucy go?" I asked looking back at his house. Whatever Hayes went inside for shouldn't take this long. Right? "I'll be right back. Watch the twins for me please?" I asked. He nodded.

I grabbed my towel, wrapping in on my waist as I headed inside. They had a pretty big house so it would be kinda hard to find where they are.

I checked all the rooms on the first floor before heading upstairs. When I reached Cameron's room I hesitated, Lucy is laughing pretty loud but someone is telling her to be quite. I opened the door to reveal what my worst nightmare would be.

"Hayes?" The blue eyed boy turned around to face me. My eyes wouldn't focus on what was right in front of me. The tears started swelling up in my eyes.

"Jay I can-"

"No. Just.....just leave me alone" I slammed the door shut and ran downstairs making sure to grab my car keys before running out back.

"Kids lets go were leaving!" I yelled to the kids. I walked over to Cameron.

"I knew I didn't like her. She was up there with Hayes. In your bed room Cameron" I told him while tears were slipping. Seeing his face expression made me feel even worst then I already was.

"Mommy where's daddy?" Hope said. I looked at her and pointed to the car. Her and Alex made their way to the car.

"I'll call you tomorrow cam." I walked away heading to my car when I heard my name. But I ignored it, not wanting to look at him.

"Jay please!" I rushed to the car and got in the driver seat. How could I be so stupid? Why did I even come here?

"Are we leaving daddy?" Alex asked. I looked over at my window to see Hayes standing their with puffy eyes.

I didn't know if I should leave or let him get in the car?

****************************

This chapter isn't the best but I wanted a bit of drama here and there. This is gonna impact a couple of chapters a bit. Thanks for reading cupcakes!
I also had to rush because I'm in Jamaica right now and I have limited wifi due to the fact they have no wifi where I am and I'm stealing some from my cousins hotspot. So I don't know when I will update again.

~ x Jay x