Chapter 11

ugh

i dont mean to sound weird or anything

but emily is so beautiful

like, can i be emily?

pls?

no?

okay im done now.

byeee

*~*~*

"This is like, the third time!"

"Shut up, James!"

"Shut up, Moony! You're going to wake them!"

Scarlett sighed.

"Where am I?" She mumbled sleepily.

"Well, I mean, it depends. Do you mean currently, or what room you're in?"

"Currently."

"Mm. Bad choice, Scarlett. You're currently under Sirius with his arm around your waist,"

Scarlett jumped up, knocking Sirius off the couch. He let out a groan and glared up at her in annoyance.

"Scarlett!"

She smirked at him and stood up, dusting nonexistent dust off her clothes and smiling.

"I'm gonna go change and I'll meet you guys out here, yeah?"

"Sure,"

She disappeared up the Girl's Dormitory whilst Sirius went up to the Boy's.

"Alright. She's getting close to him agai-"

"Prongs?"

"What, Moony?"

"Isn't the point of this to bring them together, and not bring them apart?"

"Shut up. Okay. We need to stop-"

"Yes, we do need to stop interfering-"

"YOU NEED TO STOP INTERRUPTING!"

Remus rolled his eyes.

"Look, Prongs. They fell asleep. On the couch. Together. Did they need our help? No!"

James glared at him and he quickly fell silent.

"Fine. We'll do it your way, Remus," James said bitterly. "If it doesn't work, you owe me ten galleons."

Remus smirked and nodded, knowing he was going to win the bet easily.

Sirius and Scarlett walked down the separate staircases at the same time. They looked at each other and grinned, running down.

"Let's go to breakfast!"

Sirius nodded and she linked arms with him.

"I guess they made up," Remus muttered to James.

"More like made out," James said with a small smirk.

Remus smacked him on his head and rolled his eyes, watching as Scarlett and Sirius skipped out, talking and laughing with each other.

James turned red.

"Okay, Moony. Make it five galleons," He murmured.

Remus grinned and they followed the two out, making it to breakfast thirty minutes before the bell rang for Transfiguration.

"Hi, Scarlett," Jason said, sitting down next to his girlfriend.

Scarlett groaned and turned to him, taking a breath to begin.

He put his hand up to silence her and gave a small smile.

"I know what you're going to say- 'Jason, I'm sorry, but it's just not going to work out.' No hard feelings, yeah?"

Scarlett gaped for a minute and then nodded.

"Yeah, sure. But don't come near me. Once it's over, it's over."

Jason rolled his eyes and pushed away from the table, stepping over the bench and heading back to his table. Immediately, chatter began about how Scarlett was back on the market and ready for another boyfriend. Sirius smirked at his friend and raised an eyebrow at her, trying to shut off the feeling he got in his stomach as she smiled back.

"Ready for another boyfriend?" He questioned.

Scarlett beamed at him.

"You guessed it,"

🌺🍃🌺🍃

Hours later, they were headed to their Charms lesson, Scarlett chatting animatedly about her new boyfriend to Sirius.
Sirius, though, had tried to tune her out just as he was trying to tune out that same feeling in his stomach.

"Sirius? Are you listening?"

Sirius jumped and smiled at her.

"Would you be angry if I said no?"

Scarlett gave him a look and clutched her books to her chest as they entered the Charms room. She sat down next to Sirius and put her parchment and quill on her desk.

"Today, we will be reviewing some of the first year charms you all may have forgotten," the Professor said.

Scarlett groaned and hit her head on the desk.

"SHHH."

Scarlett had been lucky to pass her Charms class in first year. It had been terrible for her, and even now she barely remembers the charms they taught.

"Many of you probably know this first charm- Wingardium Leviosa!"

Scarlett groaned again. Of course that had been the one they were dealing with today. Scarlett had done the worst on that one and always managed to burn her feather, no matter how hard she concentrated.

The Professor handed out jars, and glass ones at that. Scarlett knew this would be very difficult for her if she barely had managed to get her feather in first year a few inches off her desk.

"You may begin."

Scarlett took a breath and waved her wand. Swish and flick, she told herself.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" She said.

Sirius glanced at her and stopped her from taking another hard blow at the jar after a few minutes.

"Why are you hitting the jar?"

She turned to him and stuck her bottom lip out.

"Because it won't listen."

Sirius rolled his eyes and gently grabbed her (left) arm, and moved it in a graceful swish and flick motion.

"Now say the words,"

"Wingardium Leviosa!"

To Scarlett's surprise, the glass jar managed to move a foot off the desk and float around the room. It was very wobbly, yes, but it still worked.

Scarlett went to dinner that day with her thoughts on Sirius and Sirius only, completely forgetting about her boyfriend.

🌺🍃🌺🍃

hii

please spare my life

im so sorry for not updating

bye