First Class: Chapter 9

Natasha's POV:

Since Fury gave us a vacation break, Steve, Thor and Clint are at the store, Tony and Pepper are cleaning around the tower, Bruce is reading the newspaper on his balcony, and Hill and I are sitting on my bed with my laptop, looking for places to go for our vacation.

"We could go to Hawaii." I say. "I don't know, it's a but expensive. I was thinking California or something." Maria explains. "WE COULD GO TO DISNEYLAND OH MY GOSH MARIA YES!!" I jump to my feet and shake her shoulders.

"Whoa!! Okay, calm down, Nat. And that would be a great idea. Ill go tell Fury. Go pack and stuff."

Hill leaves and I grab my suitcase. I throw a whole bunch of clothes for the heat into my bag. I pack the rest of my stuff and then hop onto my computer. I send emails so the team and tell them where we are going and what to pack, etc.

I get up to go brush my hair, but a knock on the door flames through the room. I run and open the door.

"Hello, Ms. Romanoff," Steve says with a laugh. "Yes?" "I got your email and I was wondering if you got the tickets and stuff." He says shyly. I nod my head and invite him into my room. He follows me to my computer and I bring up the plane info and tickets.

"Looks like we got our selves a whole plane for just us!" I say with excitement. "And your stuck with me." He says, pointing to the seat numbers.

Steve's POV:

We load the plane and find our seats. But Tony had a change of plans. He said we could sit anywhere, so Nat and I took first class alone.

I throw my bag into the holder above the seats and sit down in my spot. Nat slides in next to me, and turns on the DVD player that is built in.

We ended up watching The Horse Whisper, because Nat loves horses.

About an hour after we took off, I look to my left and see her with her head on my shoulder fast asleep. I smile, and whisper into her ear, "I love you." I notice her smile and open her eyes. She grabs the collar or my shirt and pulls me closer to her until our lips touch.

"I love you, too."

A/N:
I am SUPER sorry for not updating. School has started so homework will get in the way. I will try and update again but no promises. AND THANK YOU FOR 1K!!!!!! It's means a lot to me! Okay byeeeee❤️!!

*Unedited*