The beach; Chapter 4

Natasha's POV

I wake up to the sun binding through my window. I sit up and stretch my arms, and slide my legs off my bed. I pull my hair up in a bun and head downstairs. As I walk down the stairs, my foot twists and I slip down. I land on my bum in the dining room entrance. Everyone is sitting down eating, and I feel all eyes on me.

I just laugh and then the room erupts with laughter. Steve gets up and walks over to me, and gives me his hand to get up. I walk into the kitchen and grab some pancakes and eggs. I take my seat next to Steve and start to eat my breakfast.

Once we all finish eating, we all talk about random things, like family, what we are going to do this week, Etc. I stay silent most of the time, but I decide to bring up a trip, since we are off for 2 weeks.

"Hey, guys?" I say. "Yea?" They all say at once. I laugh and say, "I think we should go to the beach. Since we are off for a while...?" "Yea! That would be great!when should we go?" Steve asks Tony. "We could pack now and leave later today if you guys want." Tony says. I jump out of my seat and run upstairs to pack, the boys follow behind me.

Steve's POV:

We all stuff our bags into the back of the Jeep. Natasha rides shotgun while I drive, Tony and Clint sit in the back, while Thor and Bruce ride in a different car.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
3 hours later;

We get to the beach, and drive up to our cabins. There are 3 cabins, all with a full sized bed and a futon. Tony and Bruce share one, Clint and Thor share, and Natasha and I share one.

Natasha and I get to our cabin and I unlock the door. Once we get in we throw our bags to the side, and Nat falls onto the bed and sighs. I look around at the room, just to realize that there was only one bed. "Uhh, Nat?" "Mmhmm?" She muffles through the bed. "There is only one bed.." She flips on her back and looks at the room. She shrugs her shoulders and says, "eh. You've slept with me before, and... Yea. I can call the office thingy if you-" "It's fine! Let's go to the beach."

A:N;
Thank you for reading!! Sorry for not updating in a while, but I hope you enjoy it!!