Lay with Me

Clary' outfit to the side or above!!!!

"What!"

"I said you were beautiful, Clary." he said again

I didn't say anything back because I didn't know what to say.  I've never been told that before.

"Are you okay Clary?" 

"Yeah I just haven't been called beautiful before."

"Well you should because you are."

"Thanks Jace" I said 

"No problem"

I just stared off into space after that no knowing what was to happen next.  I mean I could stay up here all day if I could.  But I was also exited about seeing the rest of Paris. Sometimes I wish I could just disappear into the beauty of the world, blocking out all of the nasty and dirty things that're around me.  Again there is so much to do, so much to see and explore.  

I look over at Jace and see that he is looking out at the sky and city, taking it all in.  I showed him that, the beauty of the world.  That there is some type beauty in world and that it isn't all bad there's good there too.

"Hey Clary?" he said looking over at me

"Yeah"

"When I first met you , well before all of that I would always see you in London way before I met you but I would always see you taking picture around town and I always thought 'Why is she taking pictures of these weird and explainable things.'  Now I think I know why.  You paint and take pictures to show the rest of the world what you see, giving them your point of view of the world and how you see it.  Showing them it'd not all black and white."

"Well it looks like you have that side if me figured out." I laughed

"Anyways are you done looking at the sky up here?"

"Yeah"

"So let's head down and maybe we can go back to bed."

"Sounds good to me."

We both headed down the Eiffel Tower and started walking toward the hotel.  I get the key unlocking the door and slide it in.  Walking in I ran into the bedroom and plopped on the bed snuggling up to the blankets and falling into a deep sleep.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see that Jace had fell asleep right beside me with his arms around my waist.  I never thought I would want or like this feeling but I do.  I wish I could wake up like this everyday.  I unhook his arms and turn around to see him.  After I saw that I had to get me camera.  

I pull my camera out of the bag, making sure the flash is off first an then I take at least three to four pictures of him. But of course he woke up.

"Hey" he said 

"Hey"

"I'm guessing you took more pictures of me didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I want to okay."  I said falling over laughing because he started tickling me.  

"Jace stop"  I sream

"Tell me you love me then I will!"

"Fine I love you."

"Okay, now can you just lay here with me.'

COMMENT AND VOTE

ACCOUNT FOR CLARY AN FOR THIS BOOK IS-------------------CLARY_FAIRCHILD GO FOLLOW!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!:::))) 

Next update will me Friday or Saturday and maybe Sunday