Chapter 34

Chapter Thirty Four

I woke up with a massive headache. I slowly got out of Harry's tight grip and took some Advil. I started making breakfast when I heard Harry coming out. I put the pancakes on the plate and put them in front of him. "Good morning!" I said and he smiled. "Top of the morning to you my lovely!" I laughed at Harry's funny sayings and sat down to eat too.

"So, I'll be making the food if we get married!" I said jokingly then stopped when I realized what I had said, I just brought up marriage. I could tell Harry caught on to that too because he choked a little on the orange juice I had on the table. "I mean,- I started to say but then Harry cut me off. "I know what you mean." And I nodded my head. I put the dishes in the sink and then sat on the couch with Harry but I was far away because I thought that I may have made it weird now.

"Why are you so far away?" Harry asked looking sad. I scooted over a little but still not right next to him. He got out of his spot and picked me up and sat down with me on his lap. "So what do you want to do?" I shrugged my shoulders and he just grinned and kissed my forehead. It was about one in the afternoon. "Wanna go shopping?" I shook my head. "Go eat?" I shook my head again "Watch movies all day again?" I nodded and he laughed. I'm so lazy. We grabbed the movies from my living room and brought them to my room and laid on the bed.

We finished the last movie at ten at night. I was crying because The Vow was always a sad movie. Harry laughed at me and I punched his arm and he started to tickle me again. That was one of my weaknesses, damn you curly. We rolled around and he got over me so I couldn't get up and he pinned my arms above my head.

"Tap out?" He asked. "Never!" He kept tickling me and then pinned my arms above my head again.

"Now?"

"Okay, okay." He was catching his breath and I was too. My chest was going up and down fast because I was out of breath. I was looking into Harry's eyes and he started to smile. I smiled back and he leaned down and we kissed as things got more intense. "Do you want to?" Harry asked a little nervous. "Why should it be any different than last night?" "That's true." Harry said nodding his head. I smiled and leaned up and kissed him and Harry got to it.

So not feeling this chapter.

-EDITED-