Chapter 25

Chapter Twenty Five

"My favorite food is pickles, favorite color is white, and favorite animal is panda bears. Yours?" I asked Harry.

"Pizza or tacos, orange or blue, turtles or cats!" Harry said. I looked at him oddly. "What? I'm a very confused man, but there's one thing I'm sure of." "What would that be?" "That I love you. I'm sure of that." "Aww. Harry, you're such a girl!" I said laughing and winking at him. He squinted his eyes in my direction and started tickling me. We rolled all around my bed because I couldn't stop laughing and he wouldn't stop tickling me.

"Harry!" I yelled to get him to stop, but he kept tickling me. "Please. I'm begging you!" He stopped. "Fine. But only because you said please!" Harry said and stopped tickling me. I smiled at him because it was funny how Harry could put on a tough guy act, but then be a total softy. I loved that about him. Except, when he's a 'tough guy' he can be a bit of a douche, but I still loved that douche.

"We have been in this bed for hours and have done nothing but gone back and forth on our favorite things and ate four pints of ice cream. What else do you want to do?" I asked, piling up all the containers of empty ice cream on my table.

"You could tell me about your family and your old life." I looked up at Harry when he said this, it was a sensitive subject. I didn't exactly know how to tell him everything because I was never really asked or put on the spot.

"Well, I have three siblings. Tristin lives with my parents and she's thirteen, while Mitchell is twenty four and he lives with his fiancée. There's also Chelsea, she'd be my twin."

"Where is she?"

"Uh, she died."

"Oh, I'm sorry babe. I shouldn't have asked."

"It's okay, what else do you want to know?" I said trying to switch subjects.

"Tell me other things about your old life."

"I went to the most redneck Highschool you possibly could. I always wanted to be a nurse and work with little kids but I couldn't go to college because my parents didn't have the money. I barely finished high school because I moved in with Dakota when I was sixteen, so I had no real financial stability from my parents and they wanted nothing to do with me but I had Dakota there and she was there each step of the way. I graduated and came in contact with my mom again, my dad still didn't want anything to do with me. She talked to me and we got back to a some what of a mother-daughter relationship and she would come see me at times. Dakota is my best friend, sister, she acts like a mother to me when I do bad things, she's everything to me. I don't know what I would do with out her. We moved here for a new start. I got a large amount of money from my grandmother when she died. She always told me to follow my dreams and do what I want in life. Moving here was always a dream I had; now I'm living it."

Harry nodded and I looked over at the clock on my wall, it was three in the morning. I was yawning and my eyes were sort of droopy.

"Can we lay down? I'm about to fall asleep." I said to Harry, who looked tired himself. "Anything you want." He said smiling. We got underneath the covers and he wrapped his arms around my body. I felt so protected. Harry started singing.

(She Will be Loved - Maroon5)

"Beauty queen of only 18, she had some trouble with her self.

He was always there to help her, she always belonged to someone else.

I drove for miles, and miles, and wound up at your door.

I've had you so many times, but some how I want more.

I don't mind spending every day, out on your corner in the pouring rain.

Look for the girl with a broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile.

And she will be loved, and she will be loved,"

Sooo

We're getting personal now

Oh god

-EDITED-