Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty Three

I have been driving around for an hour and still haven't seen Harry's Range Rover or him anywhere. I saw the restaurant we had been at the night before and it clicked, The cliff. I drove to where we had been that night and there was his Range Rover. I parked behind it and got out, walking into the woods. There he sat, on the edge of the cliff looking at the water and dangling his feet over the edge. I came and sat down beside him and we sat in silence.

"I need to tell you something Harry." I said as we both kept staring at the water. "I know I can't have kids because I did have sex before and I thought I could have gotten pregnant so I went to the doctor and he said that I don't produce enough eggs and that the shape of my structure down there isn't normal so I physically can't have kids." I looked towards Harry and he looked at me too.

"Why didn't you tell me you had sex before?" I looked down at my lap and a tear fell from my eye and I looked at Harry. "Because I was raped by my dad." Harry had a blank stare. "That's why me and my last boyfriend broke up, because he couldn't handle the fact knowing that happened and he found me being disgusting to be around."

"Your dad raped you?" I nodded my head and looked at the water. Harry pulled me into his side and wrapped his arms around me. "I don't find you disgusting. I understand, nothing will change the way I feel about you. I love you too much to let that stop me from being with you." Harry let me cry onto his shirt and he didn't leave me. If Harry could stay after knowing this, we could get through the worst things. We sat there for about twenty more minutes and then we got back into our vehicles and drove to my flat. We laid in my bed all day crying, watching movies, and eating until we fell asleep in each others arms.

Umm oops

-EDITED-