Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

I was making breakfast for the first time. I guess the smell of food traveled through the apartment because right as I was putting the plates of eggs and blueberry and strawberry pancakes on the table; Niall and Dakota rushed out of Dakota's bedroom. I arched my eyebrow towards them when they looked at me pleased that breakfast was finished. Niall smirked and looked back down piling food on his plate, while Dakota gave me a look that said 'I'll tell you later'. I let it go and sat down. I got a pancake and drank water.

Harry came out of the bedroom with fresh clothes on and was surprised to see I had athletic shorts, a plain pink shirt and socks on. He sat down next to me. "Where will you be going today?" Raising his eyebrow turning towards me and I pushed a plate in front of him and started putting eggs on his plate. "You'll see! Eat up so you won't be hungry later!" I let out a little smirk and finished my water and pancake. I got up and put the dishes in the sink. I walked into my room to grabbed my phone to see what messages I had gotten while I was asleep. I had a message from my mom.

Morning hun! Have a great day, call me later?

I replied.

Love you too, will do!(:

I sat my phone back down and put my pink and lime green Nikes on. I grabbed a hair tie and stuck my hair up in a high pony tail and checked myself out in the full body mirror. I started out my room but paused before turning the corner when I heard Niall and Harry chatting while Dakota was checking our mail downstairs.

"So did you and Falyn, you know?" Niall asked. "She umm, well uh, yeah. We did." Harry said sounding like he didn't know what to say. I know that aren't talking about IT. "Really? She doesn't seem like that type of girl, huh." Niall replied and I was furious. They were talking about IT.

I came around the corner and stopped in front of them. "That's because I'm not." I said biting my tongue and gritting my teeth. Harry looked at me with wide eyes and I ran past him, running down the stairs, passing Dakota, and just took off in a direction even though I didn't know where I was going, I just ran while tears streamed down my face. I wiped them off every time one would fall. I ran faster when I heard someone yell behind me.

"Falyn! I'm sorry." Harry called out but I knew he couldn't catch up to me so I ran even faster wanting to lose him for good. I would say I ran for two miles and I was still running in full speed even though my legs were screaming to take a break. I came across a subway and walked in to catch my breath before my legs collapsed. I sat down at one of the tables. I got stares because I had ran in panting and some what sweaty. I sat there for about four minutes before I looked out the window and saw Harry's black vehicle drive past, he must have gotten tired of running and still ended up not getting close to me at all.

I stared out the window as he just passed. I had a sudden feeling that I was being stared at. I looked around the room scanning from in front of me to the side of me. All I saw was old people, a couple eating, friends laughing, and then BAM. A guy in dark wash jeans and an Abercrombie and Fitch flannel who had brown spiked hair was looking my way.

When my eyes met his, his blue eyes locked onto mine and for more than a few seconds. I quickly looked back out the window and grinned because I was embarrassed. I heard chairs shuffle around and thought that it was the older couple leaving but then the chair in front of me was scooted out and was then occupied with the guy I had stared at. I turned as I saw him and I couldn't help but smile and give a welcoming look at him. The guy stuck his hand out.

"Kyle." I stuck mine in his shaking it lightly. "Falyn." I replied with a smile. "Well, Falyn. You don't sound like you're from here, and I'm pretty sure I've never seen you around before, because with a face like yours I could never forget." He finished and I blushed a little. "I'm from Texas." I stated. "Why are you here then?" He questioned me and I questioned him back. "Why are you here? I can hear an American accent, too!" He smirked and had dimples, just like Harry and I had a weakness for guys with dimples. Why? I groaned in my mind. "I'm from Texas as well, moved here about three years ago." I just nodded. There was an awkward silence but my stomach broke it with a loud grumble. Kyle smirked at me. "Hungry are we?" I grabbed my stomach because I was a little hungry. I giggled. "Maybe a little," I said looking towards the counter. "Let's get you some food then.' Kyle said getting up and stuck out his hands. I shook my head. "No. I didn't bring my money. I left in what you could say a hurry." "It's on me!" Kyle said giving me another dimpled smile. My stomach answered for me when it went off again. I grabbed his hands and was lead to the bar of food. I ordered a salad and grabbed an apple juice.

-EDITED-