Havoc (Book Two of Chaos)

Authors Notes:

This is book two in my series called Chaos.

This is the orignal work of soccergirl123, but there are some works inside the book that do not belong to me. Before each chapter (*As in on the same page, just above the title 'Chapter [NUMBER}'*) there is a quote/poem. I did not write the poem nor am I taking credit for the quote/poem. The quotes/poems are the works of the two very talented, very creative members of Wattpad. They are darkfuture and Ashley_Rawrvc. When I complete this book, down below will inform you, the reader, which member wrote what passage.

I would also like to tak the time to thank darkfuture and Ashley_Rawrvc for put up with me and my wish-washy ways. If I was ever overbearing, I apologize. You guys are great, awesome, fabulous, talented, amazing, awesome and every other word that means totally kick ass.

Thanks to my fans as well! You guys made this possible! And you guys are totally kick ass as well!

All quotes from Chapter 1, 2, 3, are rightfully owned by darkfuture of wattpad.

All quotes from Chapter 4, 5,  are rightfully owned by Ashley_Rawrvc of wattpad.

All quotes from Chapter 6 are rightfully owned by Nah_Cho of wattpad

All quotes from Chapter 7 are rightfully owned by EllaDay

All quotes from Chapter 8 are rightfully owned by JackFrawley of wattpad.

If you're excited for book two of Chaos, please comment down below! I want to know what you think this book will be about! Tell me you're hopes and thoughts. What is your favorite chapter of Chaos? Who is your favorite Character? Anyone dislike Chaos? I wanna know!

Oh and Chapter One will be uploaded shortly, as soon as Chaos is completed. Which shoulded be finished by the end of July!