Chapter 9

I was at my house, and so was Seth. We were hanging out in my room, when Seth sat up on my bed, looking almost furious. It was a picture on Instagram. Joey posted it. It was us kissing at a baseball game, of course, behind the snack bar.

"What the hell is this?"He asked me, showing me it. I shrugged,"A revenge plan?"I guessed, not really concerned."Why are you wearing the same exact thing you were wearing yesterday?"He asked."Because I like that outfit."I replied.

"Yeah, whatever."He spat."Hey, Seth, I would never do that to you or anyone. Especially not with him!"I fought."Sure. I remember you specifically telling Hannah you would have said yes to his little deal if he hadn't hurt you. What if you really did say yes? What if you pretending to be my girlfriend for whatever reason?"

"Can you really not trust me to tell the truth? I love you, and only YOU!"I yelled. Seth rolled his eyes,"Sure. Whatever."He said."Oh my God, are you kidding me Seth?"

Seth had enough. He swung his arm, nailing me straight in the neck. I fell over, losing my breath. I was also stunned. I stood up, and looked at my boyfriend? Ex? I don't even know what. I gaped, tears coming to my eyes.

Promise me that you'll never hurt me?

I promise.

I shook, backing away to the door. It took Seth a minute to realize what he had done. I opened the door, and ran out, down the stairs, and outside, him following me,"Skylar! Wait! I'm sorry!"He said, grabbing onto my wrist. I pulled back."Skylar, please!"He begged.

"You know what I've been through! You understand more than anyone. You've seen it happen, Seth! It shouldn't take you until after you hit me to realize what you've done! Don't you understand? I hate being beat! I hate being threatened that I'll be killed! I hate it!"I shouted.

I calmed down a bit."But I love you. I will never love Joey ever again. Because you came into my life. You fix everything. When my dad died, you fixed it. When I'm having hard time because my mom's treatment isn't working- you are the only one that can make me smile. You are, and always will be my first love. Because I never loved Joey."I said.

Seth looked at me, his eyes sinking in. He stepped forward, his lips pressing against mine. After a few moments, he pulled away, but pulled me in a hug."I love you."He whispered, and I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo everyone! So, I know that this chapter is kind of short, I just really wanted to put the fight in for storyline reasons.

Make sure to comment down below!