Chapter 6

After the whole drunk situation, Hannah decided to have me over for another night. She refused to drive me home, and when I said I'd just walk, she hid all of my stuff. 

I didn't really do much at her house, just kind of hung out. I didn't even really talk to her. But at night, when I went down in the kitchen after she had fallen asleep, Seth came down and joined me.

We talked for a really long time, about anything, really. Then he brought my parents up."So how's your dad?"He asked. I shrugged,"I don't know yet. We haven't gotten a letter."I said."And your mom?"He asked. I looked down at the table,"She's not really doing well,"I choked, tears welling in my eyes. Seth looked at me,"Oh. I'm really sorry."

"Don't be. It's not your fault,"I looked away, trying to push back the tears, but they fell anyways. Seth saw, and slowly stood up, walking around the table to where I was sitting. He put his hands on my arms, gently lifting until I was standing up, before wrapping his arms around me. I covered my face with my hands as I cried,"It'll be okay,"He whispered. 

God, he was so sweet.

I pulled away once I was calmed down a bit. I decided to go back to Hannah's room, but Seth grabbed my wrist as I turned. I looked back, and his chocolate brown eyes sunk into me."Seth?"I whispered his name.

He pulled me close to him, his lips touching mine. He placed one hand on my cheek, the other on my waist. One of my hands held onto his arm on my waist. 

Seth pulled away, and stared into my eyes,"You're so..."He started. I gave a half smile. I hadn't felt like this since when I had first started dating Joey.

"Unbelieveable."He finished.

He pulled me close again, pausing before kissing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school, drama had to hit once again. 

Joey decided that he had waited long enough to continue to torment me. Little did he know, Seth was on speed dial. One tear drop and he was there. 

Although this time was going to be different. It was at the high school's baseball game. And of course, Seth was on the baseball team. 

I was sitting next to Hannah, when my stomach growled, so I went to go get some snacks. Joey had seen me walking towards the snack bar, and beat me there. He grabbed my hair, and pulled my around the corner. This time, he was armed. With a knife.

He threw me towards the brick wall,"Okay, listen up. I've asked politely enough. So now, you're going to do this favor for me no matter what."He yelled. I stood up, wiping the blood of my chin from cutting on the jagged corner.

"Joey, I'm not going to do it."I said calmly."Yes you are!  Think of everything I've done for you!"He said, waving the knife in my face.

There was a horn in the backround. The game just ended."And you're probably thinking that Seth is going to come  save you. How is he going to find you, though? He doesn't know where you went!"Joey smiled."If he ever does find you, you'll already be dead unless you agree to the terms."

"I-"I didn't know what to do. 

Oh, God, Seth please. Please find me. 

I knew deep down, that I was going to die. I couldn't run, Joey would catch up to me. So I obviously couldn't hide either. My phone was in my pocket, but Joey would see what I was doing and kill me. 

"Please, Joey. Don't do this. I'm begging you!"I said. It was my only option. He took a step closer to me, the knife in his hand ready to strike. 

"I can't do what you want me to do. I'm sorry, but I just can't!"I said, tears starting to fall down my face. I didn't want to die What would Nick and Lily do without me? If mom was going to die- which it was pretty certain by the doctors now- and what if dad never comes back?I would be in custody.

Unless if I'm dead.