Chapter 5

At school, I made sure to stay as far away as possible from Joey. But I couldn't runaway when he walked over to my lunch table, where Hannah and I were sitting."Hey."He said, sitting down next to me."What do you want?"I asked.

I was in no mood for him."Just to talk to you."He replied, before looking at Hannah,"Would you mind?"He asked. Hannah looked at me, before standing up, and walking away. 

No! Hannah, please come back! 

I begged silently."Have you considered my offer?"Joey asked,"Not much of an offer, Joey. More like force."I said. He put his hand on my arm, and ran it up to my head, ruffling my hair up. I wanted to rip his hand off. Whatever it would take to get away from him.

"Joey, please stop,"I begged, and he made a pouting face."Aw, but why? You used to love it when I did this."He said."I asked you nicely, please stop."I said. He moved his hand to my leg, running it up and down,"Better?"He asked.

I shook my head. His hand kept getting higher and higher. I closed my eyes. After a moment, I didn't feel his hand anymore. I opened my eyes, and turned my head. Seth had grabbed Joey's hand,"Stop."He said. Joey smirked,"She's my girlfriend. I can do whatever I want with her,"He said,"I'm not your girlfriend,"I snapped. 

Seth glared at Joey,"Get back to your table."He growled. Joey's smirk grew."Make me."He said. Seth rolled his eyes, basically dragging Joey back to his table before coming back to me."You okay?"He asked. The intimidation in his eyes had left, and he now looked at me softly. 

I nodded,"Are you sure?"Seth asked,"Thank you."I smiled. Seth shrugged, and walked off. Hannah came back, and sat across from me,"Your welcome!"She said,"You went and got your brother?"I asked, and she nodded, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later I was back at Hannah's house. It was a perfect night to be staying the night. Seth was at a party, their parents were out of town. 

I went for my little walk around the house once Hannah fell asleep, and sat down at the small table in the kitchen. I began to scroll through my phone. 

Fifteen minutes later, the door opened, and some loud people walked in. I got up, curious as to what was happening, and poked my head into the entry room. Seth, and a couple of his friends had just got back from the party. And they looked drunk. Seth- I knew was drunk. He wobbled around, and was extremely loud. Plus he was making jokes, and saying things he would never say. 

After a second of watching them and being amused, Seth jumped up on the counter. He took a beer bottle from his friend, and began waving it around pretending to be official. I rolled my eyes, as he jumped down,"Hey *hiccup* Skylar!"He put his arm around me. His breath definately smelled like beer.

Feeling too uncomfortable, I pushed away, and ran upstairs to Hannah,"Help me!"I woke her up. She followed me downstairs to be greeted by five drunk boys trying to do handstands."Wait- where's Seth? He's not drunk, is he?"Hannah looked at me. I spotted out Seth, trying to twerk while doing a handstand,"Crap, Seth. You had to go get drunk?"Hannah groaned, walking up to her brother.

"What's wrong about him getting drunk?"I asked. Of course I never really liked drunk people anyways, but Hannah seemed really annoyed and freaked out."He get's really crazy after a while of being drunk. He's basically ten drunk guys, and two drunk girls combined when he's drunk."Hannah explained."Ew, drunk girls are the worst,"I said.

"How about this, you help him upstairs, I get the others. Because like I said, he's ten drunk boys combined. We're basically dealing with equal amounts."I considered the deal, before nodding. I walked over to the baseball player,"Okay,  come on."I said, pushing his feet down from the sloppy handstand. 

He automatically wrapped his arm around my shoulder, picking up the beer bottle on the floor, which I took from him."Where are we *hiccup* going?"He asked."To bed."I said."Really?"He raised an eyebrow at me, and I rolled my eyes,"Your gross when your drunk."I said. 

I basically had to carry him up the stairs, Hannah doing the same with the other four."You put Seth in his room, I'll put these guys in the guest room,"She said. I nodded, making it to the top of the staircase, I took him into his room, leading him over next to his bed. He fell, and laughed when he landed on the soft cushion.

I sat down on his chair, as he finally fell asleep. Hannah walked into the room a couple minutes later,"Are we just going to camp out in the rooms until they wake up?"She asked. I shrugged,"Yeah. If they puke in the middle of the night we need to make sure that they don't step in it in the morning."I said. Hannah smiled, exiting the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That whole night I didn't sleep. Thank God for Hannah making coffee while the boys slept. She brought me some. Sometime around three in the morning, Seth had woken up, and puked on the floor. I cleaned it up immediately after he laid back in bed, then went back to my post on the chair. I noticed he was still awake.

"Too much to drink?"I asked, and he nodded."Thanks for you know... taking care of me,"Seth said, looking at me. I shrugged,"Hannah has the other four in the guest room. Thank her, not me. It was her idea to bring you up here instead of joining the party."I said.

"Yeah, but you would never join in with us drinking like that."Seth said."No, but then I would be left with two siblings that go crazy when they're drunk, and four other guys that would probably try getting in your sister's pants."I said, and Seth smiled."Wait, how do you know what my sister's like when she's drunk? She's never been drunk before!"He said, now frowning.

"Remember that party that we went to two months ago? Drunk, and almost slept with someone. Be happy I was there, or she would have come home pregnant. I was on her back the entire time."I said.

Seth sat up straighter,"What?!"He asked, gaping. I rolled my eyes,"Get back to sleep. You never heard anything from me."I said, as he laid back down, falling asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for reading!

I really hope you're enjoying!

Don't forget to comment your opinions! I like reading your thoughts

*Excuse that creepy comment*