Bisexual

Doctor gasped and reached a hand out for John. The boys were in bed with John on top of Doctor, his legs on either side if his body. John leaned down, kissed Doctor on the forehead, then moved a hand down to the timelord's already-hardening crotch. John chuckled into Doctor's silky hair.

"What about River?" asked the Doctor. He was nervous about all of this and had never had sex with a man, or even thought about it briefly. "Don't you think she'll be just a bit cross?" John unbuttoned Doctor's pants, hoping that would shut him up.

"I'm assuming that's the wife you were talking about?" Doctor nodded. "She doesn't have to know..." John pulled off his pants. "Now if at any moment you want me to stop, say blue"

John kissed Doctor's cock though the underwear.

"Blue" John sat up.

"What? Already?!" Doctor inhaled shakily and nodded. John sighed, but got up and took a shower.

*****

"Sherlock, that doesn't tell us anything" Sherlock turned to face him. "I mean, we could have told that from the autopsy results"

"No..." He was trying to keep his temper, which was easier said than done when high. "but it will lead us to other information needed for this case" The consulting detective had just discovered that the little girl's death had been because of rape. "So where does she live? Near here?"

"Yes, right here" A slight smile stretched slowly across Sherlock's face and he clapped his hands together.

"This is absolutely brilliant!" Sherlock did a twirl, not in the slightest embarrassed of looking like a ballerina. He walked around the house they were investigating then came back much calmer. "There's no signs of a break-in, so she must have been molestered by someone who had keys to the house" Lestrade grimaced.

"Like a family member?"

"Or a house guest that night" Lestrade nodded, clinging onto any hope that it wasn't the child's father.

"But most likely the first, as their house isn't perfectly clean, as women do seem to like it when there's company" Lestrade shivered.

"I'm gonna go get a drink"

*****

SLAP!

"What the fuck, Doctor-" There was a lady with hair... big, blond, goofy, hair, standing in front of him. John glanced down to make sure his towel was on tightly. "Ah shit. Are you the River girl?" She glared.

"Stay the hell away from my man" She walked off. Doctor stood behind where River had with a guilty look plastered on his face. John sighed.

"It's okay, Doctor; that was totally me" He put his hands in the air and gave Doctor a frank look. "Guilty as charged" He walked off to his room. Doctor turned to walk to River's room.

He sighed. What had he done? He didn't even like men, well, at least not like that.... and he had a WIFE! 

He pushed the door open to see River sitting on the edge of her bed, in only a a shirt of his. he sat down next to her and at first, said nothing.

Eventually, he had to say something, out of respect for her.

"River," He said, looking down at his old-as-hell shoes again. "I'm sorry, I don't know whatI was thinking, I don't like men, and I barely even know John so there was no poin-" 

"Sweetie," interrupted River. "Are you gay?"

"No! River... just- no." Doctor pulled at his hair. "I just... I I like you... and I want to continue being married to you so..."

"Bisexual"

"I don't know, honey" River held his hand.

"Did you enjoy it?" Doctor looked at her in astonishment.

"River, the only person I want to have sex with is you, and-"

"If wasn't your wife would you have liked it?" He swallowed. The only reason he had told John to stop was because of River, (and he had just made the bed), so...

"Yes" he admitted. "Sorry" River smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"Don't be sorry for your sexuality, Doctor. It's not like you can control it anyway."

~~~~~

Sherlock entered the Holmes' home. He liked to call it the thorny nest because most of the time, parents had to go through all sorts of trouble to kick their kids out but Sherlock hated it here. Mycroft held the door to living room and Sherlock scowled at his brother's obviously artificial politeness as well as how proper it was in this mansion. 

Sherlock scanned the room. Ah, there was his mother, sitting on a chair facing out the window. He admired her posture, straight and important, yet not smug. He placed a hand on her shoulder and inhaled. She looked up at him and stood.

"Sherlock..." Violet brought him into an extremely sentimental hug. "You must see me more I've grown ever so worried of you, darling!" Sherlock kissed her on the head and hugged her back.

"Mummy?"

"Yes dear?"

"May I tell you something that you may not appreciate?" She looked up at him.

"Sherlock Scott Holmes," Sherlock grimaced at the usage of his full name. "you can tell your mother anything. That's why God made us"

"I'm working with the police" Sherlock said.

"Be careful dear, and congrats!"

"I'm bisexual" Violet's mouth opened slightly, then closed quickly.

"I don't care Sherlock" she said. "that only means you've opened up to being yourself again" Mycroft cleared his throat and nodded at Sherlock. The detective swallowed.

"I'm also a junkie" 

Sherlock winced as his mother's hand made contact with his face, leaving a red mark in its place.