Chapter 1: Visit to Military Police.

4 Hours Earlier...
Armin is just arriving at the MP.
He gets off of his horse and walks to the double outside doors. Lots of the soldiers there are staring at him. He walks among uncertain questioning under breaths. And he finally makes his way to the first floor base, where he sees Annie and a few of the other subordinates.
"Annie! Annie."
He runs over to her. She, who was just now hearing his speedy footsteps near her, turns around and looks slightly surprised at his sudden appearence.
"Armin?"
"Annie I- I have to ask you a few questions-"
He is abruptly stopped by the commander of the MP.
"Woah woah woah. What are you doing? What are you doing here?"
Armin stops to explain to him why he was there.
"Sir. My apologies. I've come to see Annie."
"Without making arrangements first?"
Nile asked sarcastically.
"I have to ask something of her. It's a very serious matter."
"Such as?"
"....well, I can't tell you. It only involves her."
Nile suddenly spurted out laughing.
"Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Anything that has to do with her that is "serious" you have to include me in."
"But sir I-"
"Look. You don't even belong here. You all this way by yourself, and you're trying to leave me out of something that involves one of MY cadets. If you have something so important to say to her you should be able to say it in front of me too. Unless what you have to say really isn't that vital."
"No. Sir it's..... It's not like that. But i can't include you in something that doesn't involve you to know of."
"I see. So come back next time, maybe when I'm out and not here. You can try to sneak your way in. It's a wonder how the hell you got past the gaurds."
"Sir please!-"
"She probably doesn't even want to talk to you. She barely talks to anyone so I doubt Shell wanna listen to what you have to say."
"But-"
"Leave."
Armin looks at Annie in a bit of desperation over the situation. He trying to send a mental message to her.
'Annie. I know you may not want to talk to me but this is really important.'
He thinks.
"Hey."
"Huh?"
"Your hoodie. You're from the Survey Corps no?"
"Uhh. Yyes sir."
"Did someone send you here? Was it Erwin?"
"What? Sir I don't understand."
"You said you had something important to tell Annie right? Are you guys trying to get her to conspire against us?"
'What?'
"What? N-no. I came here by myself. Commander Erwin doesn't even know I'm here."
"Ohh! Hohooo! Really now?!
That is interesting. So, you're telling me; that Erwin doesn't know where you are, so noone knows where you are?"
"Uhh. Well someone knows, but I asked them not to say anything."
"Oohhh this is rich!"
Nile exclaimed.
"Uhh, you! Over there with the brown short hair. Come here!"
A kid about 16 comes up to them.
"Sir?!"
"Go tell one of my men in the meeting room to come and escort this young man back to the Survey Corps grounds."
"Yes sir!"
The guy runs off and Armin look abit bewildered.
"Sir please! I really really have to talk to Annie. It's about the future of humanity."
"What the hell would she have to do with that?"
"I can't explain all that right now. I'm kind of in a rush to get this taken care of. I need some information from her and I have to get back before anyone realizes I'm gone!"
"Oh you'll get back fast alright."
"Please let me talk to Annie!"
"No!"
Annie still standing in her spot, interviens.
"Wait."
They both stop arguing and look at her.
"Stop? What do you mean stop?"
"I want to hear what he has to say."
"No! I'm sending him out and that's final."
"With all do respect sir. I knew him when were in training together. He wouldn't visit me unless it was about something very important. He rarely does unnecessary things. Besides. I think I know what he's talking about. Why he came here."
Annie gives Armin a dangerously sly look. This alerts him.
"You know why he's here?"
"I can take a real good guess."
"So you knew he was coming?"
"I mean I guess I half expected him to show up at some point."
Nile looks at Annie and then back at Armin.
"You have five minutes."
He says to Arlert.
Armin looks at him.
"Thankyou."
He says in a relieved tone.
Annie and Armin walk over to the side where noone can hear them.
"So. Why did you come?"
"First I want to thankyou for giving me the chance. I know where we last left off wasn't so pleasant."
"Yeah. I remember."
"Annie?"
"Yes?"
"How are your titan powers?"
Annie gives him a shocked look. And that lets him know-
'What? Does she not remember that far?'