ni : what's going on?

Jungkook's POV

Ahh geez!! Seriously, what am I doing ? I'm so stupid for dragging her out of here on impulse. Aish!! I should go back to the singing club because it's nearly time for practice.

After I kicked the locker and messed with my hair, I walked to the singing club again. I arrived the room but I didn't go inside. I heard voices from the room which sent chills up my spine. It seems like Wooyong is talking to two other guys. I took a quick glance and it was really true. I didn't do anything but eavesdropped.

" Haha, seriously ? Are you serious about that Minju ? " his friend laughed loudly.

" It's Minji, " a guy corrected him and they started laughing.

" What? Me ? Serious about that girl ? There's no way in hell " Wooyong replied which made me clench my fists tightly but I still stood at the same place, without moving an inch.

" I know right, " a guy replied him and laughed. " You're just using her to get close to Kyungmin "

" Well, since Kyungmin is hella hot and sexy as hell after all " another guy added which made me become angrier and angrier. The bell rang and then they stopped talking.

" Well then, good luck " they both said and started walking out from the room. I, on the other hand, hid myself away from the room to avoid commotion. For a few minutes, I went back to my room and without thinking, I punched him hard on his face causing him to fall on the ground looking so pissed.

" You bastard! What are you trying to do to Minji ?!? " I yelled, looking at him as he fell on the ground.

" What? Are you jealous? " he added and he stood up, wiping the blood from his mouth. I grabbed his collar tightly and he looked at me without blinking. Suddenly, a girl shouted.

" What are you doing ?!?! " a familiar voice yelled. We both turned to look at the door and saw Minji standing there looking at me, pissed. She stomped to our direction and kneeled down next to Wooyong. I hate this, I hate all of this.

" Ya! Jeon Jungkook " she yelled at me while putting Wooyong arm around her shoulders. " What are you doing ? " she helped him stand up and faced me.

" Nothing, " I said and walked away. The image of her with him pissed me off so much. I had nowhere to go so I just went straight out of school.

Minji's POV

Seriously, has he gone insane ?!?! Why did he have to punch him this hard ?!? And why did he punch him in the first place ? I really don't understand him.

I snapped back to reality and tried to find something to cure Wooyong. We sat down on the infirmary bed and then I started putting a bandage on his cheek next to his mouth.

" Thank you, " he said as softly as ever and he didn't know that his voice make me shiver all the way from my head to my legs. I smiled and told him that it's okay.

" Say, " he continued. " Where's Kyungmin ? She didn't come to the singing club with you today " he said and then I released my hand from his face.

" Oh, she told me to go ahead first " I replied without looking at him. He made me go insane every time so I don't even dare to look at him properly or else I'll be ended up in a mental hospital.

" I see .. " he said and then an awkward silence appeared again. I didn't know what to say and he didn't either, sadly. I wish I could be a conversation keeper, not the opposite one. I sighed and then we both walked out from the infirmary.

We arrived the singing club and saw Kyungmin, Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin there but that idiot Kookie is nowhere to be seen. I closed the door silently and went back to my seat which is next to Kyungmin.

" Hey, " she said as she put her hand on my shoulder. " You came earlier than me but I arrived first " she added then I just chuckled. Then Wooyong, who's the leader of the singing club, told us to start practicing. I'm just here to play a piano because I'm not quite confident in my singing. Those people, on the other hand, all have great voices which made me jelly to the max. I just played along and listened to them while they're singing.

We practiced for an hour and then took a rest. Everyone sighed in relief and I bought water for them to drink. They all thanked me and stuffs. It doesn't matter, but the moment Wooyong said thank you to me, I became speechless and my face turned red like a tomato. How crazy of me to be head over heels in love with him, one-sided. And I've always wished that he could feel the same way but there's no way in hell that he would right? I look like a loser in all ways. My mom said that I'm pessimistic before and I just nodded.

An awkward silence popped up again. Even though we're all in the same club, it was just recently so we don't really talk with each other that much. Then those 3 guys in BTS told us that they'll go ahead first and then Kyungmin, Wooyong and I just nodded. They gave me a devil stare which made my entire body get goosebumps. I know what they're referring to. I'm not with Jungkook today and I'm sure they're gonna ask every details about us.

I came back to my sense and realized that Wooyong came to me and Kyungmin. He sat down in front of us and smiled. Oh jesus, his smile blew me away.

" Can we be friends ? " he said happily and then we three started laughing.

" What are you saying? We're already friends " Kyungmin replied and she made Wooyong smile from ear to ear. As expected of the charming girl and handsome guy. Somehow, they suit each other. They continued talking friendlily and I didn't say anything much. I feel so alone, ugh.

They talked for several minutes then they laughed and stopped.

" Let's go eat something before going home " Wooyong said and Kyunmin nodded immediately. They both looked at me and then I came back to my sense.

" Ah- Maybe I should go to- " before I could finish my word, my phone rang. I picked it up and it was from my mom. She yelled at me to come home this instant.

" I guess not .. you guys can go " I told them again and they just nodded and left.

Thanks mom for ruining my opportunity.

Let's Not Fall In Love | Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें