|Case|01: The God of the games Conditions.

A:N:B:I:
All the pictures i show you guys are not mine but i edit it.
And also Misaki Ayuzawa The main Character of kaichou wa Maid-sama is what my own Character "kyhaina Sawada" appearance is, i only used her appearance for my own character not her personally and etc. I just really love how she looks and that anime so much it's sooo cute and romantic . Ehem..hehhe.

Anyway enjoy

"Flash back"

"Spoken"

"Different languages"

'Thought'

♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤

My name is kyhiana Sawada, a 16 years old girl, who have been training for something for her whole life however everything has change by a simple click of "yes"

I woke up in this white room with nothing but white walls shrouded me.

'Oh man, i felt like i just got myself into a mental hospital, so what's my mental disorder?, Eating-much-disorder? Anime-freak-mental-disorder c'om that kind of mental illness doesn't even a exist! Kyhiana where all those knowledge go? Super delicious chocolate cake with a full of---Kyhiana?! Hungry?! Really then grab a sneakers KYHAINA WHAT THE HECK?!... How did that commercial get into my head.. I sigh and slap both of my cheeks.

'I should've eat that cookies, this hungry stomach makes me crazy'

"Are done talking to your inner self? Or perhaps should i say, to yourself?" That voice. Out of instinct i look to my left, however he wasn't there, i then turn to my right, not there either. I look up, surprisingly his there looking down at me, i can't see his face thought because of some kind of a reaper—cloth—hood on his head that practically covering his whole face by it's shadow.

I never knew a domentor can speak! Oh my gosh, his floating! This person is floating up before me!

"Ww-why--how?! You're freaking floating! Do you have some wires attached to you or something, cause i wanna try that too"i said out of excite. I can imagine myself having the sparking background around me, he chuckled, lift his hood down, from there i think i just saw the most beautiful person on earth.

Wow those green eyes are to die for i though, charmed by his eyes.

"silly girl, i don't use wires, i use magic" he smirk, then chuckle. That just snap me back to reality, processing what he just told, i chock down and broke into laughter, his eyebrow filch. Someone is annoyed.

"Magic? There's no such thing as magic, but boy if you're 'that guy' maybe, just maybe i'll believe"i whisper the few last words, then look up to him, he raise an eye brown, slowly going down at my eye level.

"'That guy'? Who's your referring to?" He ask, staring at my eyes. I blush and look away, suddenly have the urge to play with my fingers. Which i did, with a idiotic smile form into my lips, a name pop up to the head, i then stare at him straight seriously at his eyes, that it made him gulp.

"Peter pan—he face palm and stare like I'm some kind of an alien from outer space. I laugh—just kidding, have you ever heard of kaitou kid? Hmm, I mean that anime?" he nod. Okay here goes nothing.