Chapter 1

Amelia pov:

I hardly remember what happened that night.I was drunk and stumbling all over my apartment after my coworkers drop me off to celebrate are first photo shoot for a big brand.  The last thing I remember is fiddling with the light to find  a man  in my kitchen.I don't remember his name or why he was there he was just blurry then it went black. When I woke up that morning  everything just as it was but, my bed smelled terrible I throw them in the wash thinking I just haven't cleaned them in forever . So, I just went on with my life thinking everything is perfectly fine while having a really bad hang over thinking it was some sort of drunk vision or something.

Now here I am a week later sick as a dog sitting next to my toilet. My best friend  came over  to take care of me as soon as I told her I wasn't well. I called in sick at my job at the photography studio while Maggie made me breakfast with toast, water and some fruit. She gave me  weird looks while i scarf everything down in 2 minutes flat. 

" I guess you're feeling better. Do want some more?" She asked , taking the empty plate from my hands.  

      She made me some more toast then she had to be off to her job at the animation studio . I thank god for her every day I'm very lucky to have her . We were always the two awkward dirty blondes that sat in the back together at parties just so we could text each other. 

 I deiced to take it easy and take a nap on my couch until she came back from work. When I woke up I ran straight to the bathroom and started to puke my guts out again. After I was done I knew something was wrong because after I was done throwing up I stranded up and  black out and hit my head on the toilet . So I called my doctor.

Me: "Hi" Dr.Jean it's Amelia

Dr. : How can I help you Amelia?

Me: i have been very sick the last 24 hours ; like throwing up and feeling very light headed.

Dr: is it possible you could have gotten the stomach flu? or if you are sexually active you could be  pregnant. Many women have a baby by now. 

Me: No! I can't be I'm still a ......

Then I realized that man that was in my house last week could have not been a dream and he was to real even though it was blurry . He probably drug me or something  at the bar and followed me home so I couldn't remember him reaping me in my own house . Also i did miss my period a couple days ago but that's normal for me. 

Me: I have to go doc thanks .

I hang up before he could say another word. While  was getting dress i looked in my mirror  to see i have a medium size purple bruise on my forehead . When i touched it felt like I hit my head all over again. I sped off to  the supermarket in my baggy hoodie and sweat pants from college ; I run to where they keep the big boxes of pregnancy test and pads. Just in case I mess some up. I start to shake thinking this is crazy and impossible. I grab them any ways and throw it into my basket with some other things i need to get while i was there like a bag of peas for bruises and some tampons.  I quickly check out feeling like I'm going to throw up again and head home like its a matter of life and death. Thank god I live alone so that parents won't find these test or walk in on me. I could imagine what their faces would look like filled with disappointment that their 20 year old daughter was taking a pregnancy test when she isn't even married. 

I rip open the box and take three test and I started to wait while keeping a bag of frozen peas on my forehead .  It felt like  a year . When time was up I walk into the bathroom and I started to shake again . I close my eyes because I don't even want to see the test. I open my eyes after five minutes and looked down at the test. Two positive one negative.