Prologue*

Prologue*

My bra and panties began to drift across my skin, being caused by this striking man. He slowly ripped it as my song played in the background, making the entire scene unexpectedly visionary. I felt his fingers drift across my bare back, causing goosebumps to form.  He placed me unto his lap, squeezing my thighs and laying me against his chest. "This is how you're supposed to be treated." he lovingly whispered into my ear, biting it as he did.  I shivered in his arms as my song "Speechless" boomed through the wireless speaker. He passed his hands against the sound system while kissing my lips willingly. "Shawn.." I moaned out, the first time that I've ever moaned someone's name like this, and I wasn't too sure if I was a good motivation.

He smiled against my lips sliding his lips lower. It brushed against my chin, my chest and then my stomach. He most definitely knew what he was doing, and I loved every single bit of it.

"Drive me crazy burning candles, making love all night,feel so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world- in your arms lost for words, you got me....."

He laid in my arms, kissing me, and loving me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid his tongue against my neck. "I'm sorry that you've had to go through that." he groaned against my jaw line and I moaned against his ear. I scratched his back and allowed my mouth to open. My breath slowly drifted away from me as he slid inside, causing my breath to hitch. My entire body shook and this was when our story started.

When he made me speechless.