Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Thank you EstherSlabbert for supporting The Trigger World series!!!

*****

I opened my eyes and everything is white. White walls, white floors, white sheets, white EVERYTHING. Why do people have an obsession with this colour? Hospitals, cafes, most of the schools, some houses. They are all white! Why would you have everything white? Wouldn't hat give you a headache after awhile? The only, and I mean only thing that wasn't white, was my clothes, they're the only thing that has any colour in this room. And they're dark! I slowly sit up as the door opens. My head swims for a couple f seconds before it clears. The person that walks through the doors was the devil himself.

"So how was your nap, Avey?" Cross says as he is walking to my bed. He sits down and I glare. "Oh do me a favor and go to hell already." I snap at him.

"Good you're awake. So lets go." Cross gets up from my bed and makes his way to the white door.

"The hell are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere with you! You drugged me! So I think I'll stay here, thank you very much." I cross my arms after my little rant.

"You don't have any options. You can either come with me willingly, or we can drug you, again. But either way you're going to end up in the same place." Cross looks serious.

"And you wonder why I don't like the Government, its because you don't think twice about drugging children. How can I trust you when all you do is drug children. AND you pull the 'we care about humans' when seven people were murdered, and one is missing. How can I trust you when shit like this happens. And it happens all the time!" I was off my bed and up in his face, I was furious by this point.

Cross sighs and shakes his head. "Look we don't often drug children, you're just an exception. And we do try our best but it's hard when Misfits are all over the place. They scatter, and when they stick to an area they scatter in that area. And you should have called me as soon as you found out Shelly was missing. We do try our best, but sometimes its hard. And you always make it hard." Cross rants.

I nodded my head. I had no idea it was that hard. "Where is everyone?" I request from Cross.

"They're here, getting examined then everyones going to my pack. You guys are going to live at the pack house, and are going to be protected by the pack until further notice." Cross explained to me.

"Alright lets get going. Wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting now would we." I spoke to Cross, while moving in front of him towards the door.

Cross was soon by my side. He went in front of me guiding me where to go. "It's a good thing that you're coming along willingly, because if not everyone else might not of come without a fight." Cross told me while looking ahead.

"Really? I'd think Derek would get there behavior sorted out." I inform him.

Cross just snorts. "Ya okay, whatever you say honey."

I glare at him before looking ahead. Its silent after that. After a few minutes of walking down the halls, correction, the white halls. Never in my life have I hated the colour white as much as I do right now. We end up at a door that has four guards outside of. Cross nods to one of the guards and they open the white door. When I see the inside of the room I am beyond shocked. Tables and couches are flipped, stuff is everywhere, people are yelling, and fighting. Things are out of control, and the blame is the group of Misfits that came here with me.

"What the hell is going on!" I scream. And when I do everyone looks at me, they stop what they're doing and look at me. "Well somebody better have a damn good reason as to why this room is a mess!"

All at once everyone run towards me and engulfs me in a hug. All 22 Misfits. They all start asking me questions at the same time, but the ones that stand out the most, are we about to live with wolves.

"Alright can everyone please calm down. Now I understand that Cross wants us to move to his pack house, so his pack can protect us. Now I know a lot of you don't like werewolves, but I think this is our best choice for the time being. We will live with Cross's pack until it is safe to move back into our own house's. For now we will take it day by day." I finished my little speech with a couple of head nods. "And let these nice people examin you, so we can get away from all this damn white." With that, doctors started to examine the Misfits, while I reorganized the room.

By the time I was done everyone was examined, and we were being led down to the garage. The garage was about the size of a football field, probably bigger. There was rows and rows of black cars of all sizes and shapes. Everyone got into a sleek black car, but it was big. As in some people had to climb into it big.
"I believe that some of these cars are trucks" Derek whispered for beside me.

"You mentioned them before, trucks that is, big, bulky, good for off road. I think." It was a long time ago, and I wasn't really paying attention. I don't think anyone was.

Our group got our own truck. The inside was nice, well from what I can tell at least. This would be the first time actually being awake in a car, well from what I can remember. The cars started and we were off. All the cars pulled out very slowly, taking their time. By the time we were on the road, I was asleep.

*****

So the Misfits are going to live with the Nats. Hmmm. Evil smirk.

Vote!!!! Comment!!! Read!!!
Pakrat out!!!