Chapter One

Jack's POV
Today was a normal day. I went to hang out with Jamie, played pranks on Kangaroo, and now I'm at my hidden cave on South Mountain in Arendelle, thinking about how much fun it is to be a guardian. Then I saw the Northern Lights hovering in the sky. 'I wonder what North needs? Must be important!' I thought. "WIND! TAKE ME TO NORTH'S WORKSHOP!!!!!!" I yelled to the wind. And at the speed of light...okay that's an exaggeration, but it was really fast... I was at the workshop. As soon as I got to the workshop, I was tackled into a bear hug! "Jack, my boy!!! How have you been? It's been a long time!" North enthusiastically said. "North why am I her-" I started. "JACK!!!!! It's great to see you!! Let me see your teeth! Do they still sparkle like freshly fallen snow!? Oh! They do!!!!!!!" Tooth said as she investigated my teeth. "Tooth fingers out of mouth." North said. "Oh! Sorry they're beautiful!" She said as she flew towards her baby tooth fairies. "Hey, mate, welcome back! You still owe me for the blizzard of '68." Kangaroo (Bunny) said. "You're not still mad about that are you, KANGAROO?" "YES! And for the last time, I'm a Bunny not a Kangaroo, mate." KANGAROO replied. "Okay, back to the reason I'm here." "JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rapunzel screamed the second she saw me. "Hey Jack. Good to see ye again." Merida said. Oh right, I forgot to mention, they are part of my team, the Big Four, along with Hiccup who was probably out riding his dragon, Toothless. We all started talking about what has been happening in life when we heard a jingle-like noise. It was Sandy shaking an elf. He then made a moon symbol over his head and pointed towards the open window. "Ah... Man in Moon! Sandy, why didn't you say something?!" North said. Sandy got so angry, and annoyed dreamsand started coming out of his ears. Then, Manny spoke.

A great evil is coming your way. Pitch has returned even stronger AND he has new, powerful allies filled with darkness.

Gasps filled the room before Manny continued.
I am choosing a powerful new guardian to become part of the Big Four and make it the Big Five! The new guardian is very powerful, stronger than all of you, in fact.

Then an image appeared of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!! She had platinum blonde hair up in a bun, bright blue eyes, and a very pale complexion. Under her picture was a label that said "Queen Elsa of Arendelle". "WOW!!!! A new guardian!" Punzie (Rapunzel) and Tooth said. " I don't believe tha' wee girl is stronga' than all of us!!!!" Merida said in her thick Scottish accent. "Well we better believe it because she is our only hope to stop Pitch and his team!" North spoke. "Anyways, we need to bring her to the North Pole-" He got interrupted by Kangaroo, "Sandy and I will bring her!!!! Right, mate?" If Sandy nodded any harder his head would have come off. Weird, they both had huge smiles plastered on their faces, but I didn't think anything of it. "Alright then, but come back quick you too!!" North yelled as Sandy and Bunny were running to the door. And as quick as a bunny...hahaha..... they were off to get Queen Elsa of Arendelle.

Authors Note:
Hi thank you all so much for reading my first story, I really hope you enjoy!!! I will try to write every week but once a month at the minimum!!!! I would very much appreciate comments and votes!!!!! Thank you!!!!

-Gabby❄️