Chapter 6

I walk out of the conference room with the three fairies.

I see Tallulah and David laughing at Sam who is sneezing like crazy. I laugh at this to.

"What did you do to Sam?" I ask laughing.

"Tallulah put water up Sam's nose!" David says.

I laugh harder.

David calms down; even though Sam is still sneezing.

"So, could they help you?" David asks.

"They can't undo it." I say.

Someone taps my shoulder.

I turn to see Eloise, the yellow fairy, standing there.

"We must go. Remember what we told you about Melanie." She said.

Tallulah turned her head hearing this.

The three fairies turn into sparks and they spread out and fade away.

I walk down to Sam, Tallulah and David. Sam has stopped sneezing and is rubbing his nose.

"What did they talk to you about? I thought I heard a Melanie." Tallulah says.

"Yes you did. Tallulah, why didn't you tell us that the three fairies were your aunts?" I ask.

Sam and David look at Tallulah.

"Because I don't have wings and that doesn't make me a fairy." She says.

"You are a fairy?" David asks surprised.

"Yes. But I was born with no wings because of my father being a merman, and because the three fairies you saw took my mother's wings away." Tallulah says.

"Then were you crying because the person in the center of the ball of light made by the other fairies was your mother?" says David pointing out the window he described.

"That is true. The fairies are defeating my mother and banishing her. The one two windows to the left shows how my mother is being engulfed in darkness."

I looked two windows to the left to see the window she was talking about.

It showed two merfolk on the top left of it. One was a merman with a crown and the other was a beautiful mermaid. In the center was a very dark red heart, split in two with the woman in-between the two pieces. The woman has a very dark cloud surrounding her. It must be Melanie when she was engulfed with darkness.

"I still get to see my mother but I don't get to see her often. The only times I do get to see her is when Eloise, the yellow fairy, has a force field around her that she can't break through." says Tallulah.

"It will be okay." I say to Tallulah who has started tearing up.

I hug her.

Sam and David come in as well for a group hug.

This motherent of compassion is ruined as the ground starts to shake.

In front of the thrones, the ground cracks. We all step back, but we are paralyzed in fear.

A dark shadow floats quickly out of the crack.

The shadow becomes more visible and it becomes a person in a very dark cloak. I run as fast as I can to the door. I try to push it open but I can't open it.

The shadow is now a woman in a very dark cloak.

"Mother?" Tallulah asks.

The woman is Melanie and she looks at Tallulah but doesn't answer.