NOW & FOREVER . 6

Silver Bullet

"All I kept thinking about, over and over, was 'You can't live forever; you can't live forever.'"
__________________

A N N I E

The boy was beautiful. We each stared at him in wonder. I could smell the confusion radiating off Malia, Kira, and Liam. All of us who didn't grow up in Beacon Hills had no utter clue who this godly-looking teenager was, but I have I feeling we're about to.

Liam's arm found its way around my waist, and now that the instinctual reaction to curl up into him was gone, I bit my lip and apprehensively wiggled from his grasp. He furrowed his eyebrows at me, but I just continued to look at the guy in front of me, in all his glory.

"You know him?" Malia questioned Scott, who was observing "Theo" from a reasonable distance. With eyebrows furrowed together, I walked over to Stiles, sensing the uneasy feeling he had, and knew I was feeling it, too.

"They used to," Theo spoke up. His face looked relieved to see Scott and Stiles, but when Theo took a step forward and Stiles's arm wrapped around me... it made me aware that Stiles wasn't too relieved to see Theo. He must've noticed this, because he began to explain his unannounced return, "Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it," he paused, scoffing incredulously. "Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha."

Something wasn't right. I felt the need to speak up, so wrapping my other arm around Stiles as his was around me -- showing even though I was speaking with the stranger, I was still on his side -- I asked the one question everyone was thinking...

"What do you want?"

Theo turned to me, a glint of admiration in his eyes. Something swelled in my throat at his look, and he bit his lip as he turned back to Scott. He continued, "I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family.... because I want to be a part of your pack."

Silence filled the air, and everyone was kind of unsure on what to say or do. Nothing made sense, nothing at all. It felt as if the entire night had been flipped. It was the first night of Senior Year and here we are, battling yet another death-crushing creature that was out for our blood.

It sucked.

It really sucked.

"I see you guys need some time to think about this," Theo said, nodding his head. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school?"

Scott nodded, but said nothing more. We all watched as Theo awkwardly walked away, as if he hadn't just risked his life for ours.

More incredulously...

for mine.

* * *

Hand in hand, I watched as Kira and Scott walked through the front school doors. Followed by Stiles and Malia, then me. It felt weird to be the odd one out of the pack. Liam had went home, and without him, I was single pringle just moping around.

Stiles must've noticed my moping, because he slung his other arm around my shoulders, and gave me a quick, chaste kiss on the forehead. I sighed, leaning into him and continuing to walk down the hallway.

"We haven't seen this kid in years. You don't find that highly suspicious?" Stiles questioned Scott, who clearly had Theo still on his mind.

I scoffed, "I think we're all more worried about who just tried to kill us."

"And what he meant when he said that," Scott looked at me with concern written all over his worry-wrinkled face.

I shook my head, "I'm gonna be fine, Scott."

Still not shaking the concerned face, Scott nodded but faced the hallway. We all watched as Lydia in her designer, dry, light blue romper walked up to us, unbelieved at our appearance. Clearly, she had no clue what was going on this whole time.

"Where have you guys been? The whole senior class is here. Are we doing this or not?" she huffed, crossing her arms over her chest as we all looked around at each other. "And why are you all soaked?"

"We'll explain later," Kira laughed, lightly pushing Lydia's shoulder and continuing our path to the library.

At first, I stood by and watched. The shelf on the second story, north side of the library had been cleared, revealing the past generations of initials and now, the future senior class.

A single sharpie was passed from student to student, and Lydia was the one out of the group to go first. I leaned on the railing and watched as she marked her initials.

L.M.

Next was Kira, and she hesitated on taking the sharpie from Lydia, but finally did. She looked around at me, and then to the cameras, and then back to me. She sighed, "This isn't vandalism, is it?"

Lydia answered for me, putting on a confused pout and tilting her head a bit, "Not... technically."

Unconvinced, Kira turned and signed her initials on the beige shelf.

KY

Next was Stiles, and he took no time on grabbing the marker from Kira's hands, and leaning in to sign his initials when he stopped and looked elsewhere. From where I was standing, I followed his gaze to DH, as in, Derek Hale's initials. I watched as Stiles scoffed a laugh, as if an inside joke was happening, and signed his initials, along with our friend's.

S.S.

Malia was next, and she easily signed her first initial, M. But, sensing her confusion, I watched she stopped at her last name. Was she a Hale? Or was she a Tate. My very own suspense filled the air as I watched what she finished with...

M.T.

Scott was the last of our group, and he took the pen with no hesitation, signing his initials and smiling as he clipped the pen back together.

SM

Just as Scott was about to pass the pen off, a heartfelt idea crossed my mind, and I jumped from the rail. I called out just in time, "Scott, wait!"

He turned to me, concern in his eyes, and I smiled, "Can I see the marker, for a sec?"

The guy behind him looked as confused as Scott, clearly I wasn't a senior. Scott didn't hesitate on giving me the sharpie, and I quickly popped the cap off and walked towards the shelf finding his name.

I felt like the entire pack finally understood what I was doing, as I wrote her initials beneath Scott's.

SM
AA

Allison Argent

I smiled sadly, and gave the pen back to the next dude in line who mirrored my facial expression. I turned to the group, and Lydia opened her arms to me, and I quickly joined her in a hug.

Scott sighed, "She would have been with us."

"Yeah," Lydia sighed with the same saddened sound.

I shook my head, a smile creeping onto my cheeks, "... she still is."
_______________________________

Author's Note: Oh, the feels... so many feels.

13 episodes and one season later, I'm still waiting for Allison's funeral bruh.

Comment. Vote. Follow. Fan!