Chapter 14- She Has a Doppelganger

Nikolai's P.O.V:

After I got that call from Marcello, that sneaky bastard I went over to the Ashford's house to get some answers. I hop in my Mercedes-AMG and drive over to their house only to find all the families cars in the drive way. I hop out of my car an quickly sprint to the door to begin banging on it while yelling,"OPEN THE DOOR WILLIAM AND GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR OR ELSE I'LL TAKE MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS." As soon as I finish he opens the door looking happy."Hello Nikolai what do you need?"I just simply barge in to find Maria(Gianna's Mom) their. I take a seat next to her.

She looks at me with sadness in her eyes eventually she speaks up,"Sweet heart I know your sad that Gianna has left you. But you aren't the only one she left. I mean I miss her too, and its simply a better opportunity for her learn." I give her a confused face and right as I go to speak Mr. Ashford interrupts me,"We have decided to send her away to a different school for a bit so she can get some real world experience. And its better for you not to contact her she needs to study and focus on her future." So this means she has ran away from me once again like she always does when things get bad. But something seems off.

"You know Maria, Gianna had a lot going on before she decided to make this rash decision. Like she was constantly in a state of fog. For example, one day I found her passed out drunk with multiple bottles of alcohol around her.", I add.She just looks at William to see if he knows and he just glares at me. I continue,"But you know Gianna she was just avoiding the problem. However once I got her settled and cleaned up she told me someone slapped her and verbally was mean to her."

Mrs. Ashford is now tearing up and murmuring,"Why didn't I notice? Gosh i'm such a bad parent I let her runaway from her problems instead of talking them out." I hug her and walk with her to the door. When i'm about to leave I pull her into a big hug and whisper to her softly,"Your husband hit her that night thats why she got drunk almost getting alcohol poisoning. She was so torn up that just because she spoke back to him he hit her. And i mean it was a hard slap to the face."I back up assessing the drama i've just caused before I began,"Well thank you for informing me about why she left. I will make sure I don't contact her until she comes back or is ready to talk to me. Now, have a good day."

As I get in my car all I hear is shouting I just laugh and head back home. When I arrive I see Nicolette is here and I guess wants to do it again. I just wan her for right now since my love of my life has left me to go some place. However , i'm determined to find out. "Gabrielle do a search on Gianna's location. I mean pull all her recent locations, money spent, and hack her phone." He just nods and walks away since he is still mad at me for cheating on Gianna. My father even found out and has given me the silent treatment.

~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

After having a few rounds with Nicolette , Gio comes in and immediately covers his eyes."Gosh dangit Nik keep your junk in your pants and stop fucking whores. So I can give you some info." I roll my eyes and simply put back on my dress pants. Nicolette is still trying to get dressed because her fake boobs can't get back in her dress. "Okay it says her phone has been disconnected, her credit card has't been used at all, and I can't even pin point her location its like she disappeared. I even searched her in the database of schools or programs nothing has come up." , he stated.

At this point I'm so angry i'm pretty sure everybody can tell. "Are you kidding me G you couldn't even find her. DAMMIT. It's all because of you Nicolette you came back into my life only for money and sex .Now look what you've done ya whore.", I scream . I storm over to her and start to push her out the door ,"Get out ya broad. I don't love you you are just for pure fucking okay. So go away until I need some relief." All she does is cry and limp away.