Chapter 13- The Vitale's

Gianna's P.O.V:

It's been a week since I've been here with the Vitale's, and I've loved it! They really are my family,so today I'm getting introduced as Head Mistress to some of Marcello's associates at a meeting.

As of right now I'm getting dressed to go to a meeting with Marcello. I have on a fitted black jumpsuit with a plunging neckline. To dress it up more i've put on a black blazer, and for shoes Christian Louboutin red bottom heels. Since we are traveling Sophia does my hair in a low messy bun with a twist going into it .As for makeup she does Arabic eyeliner, nude eyeshadow with some shimmer, and false eyelashes.

I thank her real quick then rush to meet Marcello at the front to ride to the airport. As I get close I can see the lust growing in his eyes as I approach him. I greet him with a passionate kiss," Marc, baby when does the meeting start?" He stares at me a while before he answers,"It starts at 3, but I just wanna get there early so we can have some time to ourselves."I give him another kiss before stepping in the car.

It is only a few minutes before we pull up to the airport where the private jet is awaiting us. And let me tell you it looked expensive as hell! Then everything inside is white,beige, and brown. I ran up the stairs into the plane to get a look inside and I immediately ran to the bedroom which was at the very back of the plane. The bedroom was so spacious, so being me I made myself comfortable an fell asleep.

~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

I feel someones gaze on me so I slowly sit up to announce to whoever it is,"Am I needed because if not I'm going back to sleep." The person chuckles and I quickly know it is Marcello standing there looking like he walked out of GQ. I crawl and kiss him on the lips while he is saying,"Sweetheart we have arrived in New York it is 11, so let's get going we have stuff to do." I let out a huff before I get out the bed and go to the bathroom to quickly re touch my makeup and hair also to add my hat and sunglasses. I know you are wondering why I had on sunglasses and it is Winter but it's to hide my identity. Marc says he doesn't want other men to look at me.

I walk down the stairs of the plane ,and we hop into a all black Hummer to take us to where we will be staying. As we go through the city all I can think is that I would to live here. "Well then caro why don't we look at some possible spots once you get out of college." I just smile and nod.

We pull up to this living complex where we will be staying it is only penthouses. Being me I run up the stairs to the top where Marc said we would be staying I get to the giant door and swipe my key really quickly. As I enter all I can do is stare at how beautiful the penthouse its main color theme was grey and creme. I turn around to find Marcello standing there I just hug him tightly and whisper,"Babes I can't even describe to you how much I love this place. I love you , thank you so much."Before I understand what I just said he picks me up and carries me to the bedroom where he lays me down and starts kissing me all over. I let out a moan and I start trailing kisses down his tummy but he stops me.

"No Caro I wont let you do that just now. Let me show you how much I LOVE you.", he instructed. So I let him do just that and let me tell you the boy is talented! (Authors Note: HE DIND'T HAVE SEX SEX WITH HER HE JUST ATE HER OUT).

~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

After fixing myself up again for the umpteenth time again I just smiled in the mirror.Like I feel happy like I really am loving life Marcello has changed me for the better . I mean Nikolai could never compare, he cheated on me with some broad. And I still love him,but I'm with Marcello now so I need to forget about him.

I walk out of the bathroom to see that Marcello is speaking to some guy. Once he see's that I saw him he introduces me,"This is my girlfriend Gianna. Gianna this is Biagio De Luca, he's one of my good friends." I stick my hand out but he pulls me in for a hug. "Welcome to the family! How'd you meet this old man right here?", he questions with a glint in his eye. I truthfully answer,"Well he called me one day then a few days later I saw him at the Giribaldi's Gala while I was there with Nikolai, current boyfriend. Then we talked and danced, so next time I saw him I was in a car wreck. I had just seen Nikolai with another girl. I guess after that he's taken me under his wing and protected and loved me." At the end I get a little teary eyed so Marcello hands me a napkin,but it starts to make me sleepy. Next thing you know i'm falling.