Chapter 5- A Day With Him

Gianna's P.O.V:

I can feel sun on my eyelids and I can smell breakfast being made. I slowly sit up and realize that it wasn't my bedroom but some type of guestroom I immediately check to see if i have all my stuff on. Ok so I didn't do it with some stranger. When all of a sudden my thoughts were interrupted by a deep husky voice, "I see you have woken up il mio amore(my love), breakfast is downstairs waiting for us. And don't stare to long you're eyes will start to hurt." Nikolai just walks out of the door motioning me to follow him I do and he leads me down all the stairs to this huge kitchen. The tablel was loaded down with all these delicious looking things I reached out to eat one of the strawberries but he slapped my hand.

"I will do the feeding around here. Now sit in my lap princesa(princess) so you can finish you food then go get dressed." Nikolai spoke with that calm demanding voice. I surprisingly did as told and sat in his lap and let him feed me. Halfway through I got the idea to tease him ,so I started moaning and arching my back very quickly i could his little friend swelling with joy. "Well I need to go get dressed Nikki.", I grinned. He just groaned and let his head down.

~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~

I was finally out of the shower which took way longer than I thought because I got so wrapped up in its beauty. When I walked out I found this lady standing inside the bathroom i guess waiting for me."Hi i'm Amalia I am Mr. Girabaldi's maid i'm here to help you get dressed." she explained. She is pretty tall 5'6 with her flats on. She has hazel eyes, round face with square jaws, and nicely tanned. She is a curvy girl with little bit of a bread belly and wide hips. But don't this throw you off she is drop dead gorgeous. I nod and she walks over to me and hands me some clothes and accessories. Waits unitl i'm done changing to come back in and finish my makeup.

By the time she was done I looked stunning in theses simple yet nice clothes. We got know each other and exchanged numbers so maybe we could hangout one day."I better get going before Nikolai blows a cap , but it was nice talking to you Malia.", I giggled. She seemed so happy to have someone speaking to her and treating her nicely. It takes me a little while to locate Nikki who seemed to be in deep conversation with a person on the phone as soon as I came in he ended the call. I gave him a eyebrow but he just played it off like it was nothing and lead me to his other car.

Today we were in his Aston Martin Vanquish(look it up it's a beaut.) to this really nice Italian lunch place. "We are going to eat lunch okay bambina. Then we have a little get together my family is holding to show off our move here.", he noted. "You know you have to have me home by 11 or my parents will freak.", I replied. All he did was chuckle and get out to open my door. We walked inside I was expecting to see alot of people but there was only the staff. "I rented the place out.", he bragged. I roll my eyes and head over to the table which has wine glasses waiting to be filled. He snaps his fingers and a young boy appears ready to take our orders ,"Welcome to Alesso's Garden today we have your favorite Mr.Girabaldi the Penne Romano with a Italian salad." Nikolai smiles then adds,"Make sure you add extra meat and cheese. I like my women with something to grab onto.With some of my scotch." I gasp at him saying my figure was out of whack.

I speak up ,"Since Nikki will be paying for this could I have Roscato Rosso. " The young kid looks amused by me calling Nikolai out of his name. However it isn't long reminisced because Nikki waves him away."So tell me about yourself your interest, qualities,and future you can see for yourself." I look at him for a bit then I begin,"I hope to go to Columbia university when I graduate become A lawyer but also deal with crisis management so peoples reputation. I will probably travel for 6 months then live in the city for majority of my career in a Industrial Loft that has a overlook of the city. And I don't see myself getting married anytime soon or children all of that's sounds too stereotypical. I'll settle down when I'm 28 or 29 have a huge bank out move out of my practice do something more uplifting. I like reading, hanging with my friends, and perfecting things. My qualities are impulsive, short tempered, hard lover when I like you, stubborn, I have a mouth , and most of them all tom boyish." By the end his eyes are wide with surprise by what I said.

Right in time the dinner came out allowing us to eat in a peaceful silence . I am the one to break the silence by asking,"What is your story? And don't tell me you don't have one all you bad boys do." H e took a minute to contemplate his thoughts," I am the way I am because I find it is easier to be the villain instead of a superhero. Honestly, it's all what i've been through that has made me thinking about the monsters under my head and the voices in mead(Rhianna). I just can't all of a sudden want to be in the sunshine and be all good. I am damned to hell and can't be saved for whats i store for me. Btw I always let people know that up front because you good girls all want the same thing." When he is finished he tips back all of his scotch. er Do I look like a good girl I swear everybody thinks that about me right off the bat. I do what I do best and go sit on his lap and whisper while tickling his neck," Has it ever occurred to you i'm not the good girl I say I am I only do it for my parents and piers. So I might just be a bad girl that hasn't slipped up yet. I used to be a good girl , but then I realized being the real wild me was better.I mean I still have class it just comes along with a attitude. So there is no such thing as good girls gone wrong it's just bad girls found out." By the end I think he got my message but still questioned,"So you want to get hurt by a bad boy?"

"No, I don't I will never give a power to a boy to have over me. I control everything about me I have the fricking divine move that'll put someone out of power in minutes.", I growl. He puts his hands up like he is surrendering. When we came outside we were bombarded by paparazi .And now we are heading home to get ready for a party like gathering. Amalia was waiting for us to get back she seemed to be holding yet another dress for me. "Take her to get dresses and make sure she looks sexy as hell. After that you can have the night off to head home to your dad.", Nikolai commanded.

She took me upstairs zipped me up in this white dress that was fairly short and tight. She slipped on some white and gold heels with matching earrings. The makeup she did was flawless like her smokey eye was amazing then with the cute simple nude lip it just pulled the look together. Lastly she did my hair by using a rod give it these curls then teasing them. When I looked in the mirror I could barely recognize myself I had curves for once and looked very dominating. "Malia who is all in your family if you don't mind me asking? Also how do you know him and his family.", I questioned. She took a deep breath before she explained,"Well its only me my older sister and our dad mother died a few years back. My dad is part of the lower part of the Giribaldi business." I just noded my head going on with what she said.

When I was done I met Nikolai by the car who couldn't keep his eyes off of me. During the drive he held my hand the entire time massaging it. After a few minutes of driving we pull up to this mansion that looks like it is filled with people. Nikolai hands the keys to the valet and he parks it for us so we take that time to walk to the front door. The moment he knocks a medium sized woman pulls him into a big hug while I just stand there awkwardly. "Look you have brought a pretty girl home for the first time. Oh bambina you must be the one he talks about. Come come we must introduce you and get you fed." , his mother cheers. Before I know it i'm pulled into big hug by her then being led of by her to some place with Nikolai not to far back. She brings me to what I guess is the great room filled with everyone laughing and carrying on. She clears her throat once before announcing,"Questo e Nikolai fidanzata Gianna. Non e carina? Lei spera sposare mio figlio e la luce il suo cuore con amore ancora una volta. Tuttavia lei non sa di business mafioso." (This is Nikolai's girlfriend Gianna!Isn't she pretty? She will hopefully marry my son and light his heart with love once again. However, she doesn't know about the mafia)

I stood there and just smiled like I always do then all of a sudden people came up to me and started hugging me saying congratulations. I looked over to Nikolai who was all red in the face ,so I went over and kissed him square on the lips. "Why are they saying congrats. ?", I asked him. He smiled and answered,"They think we are in a very serious relationship and we are in love so pretend my dear what you do best." So I did the night was magical we danced and went to people hugging them and discussing our love story.

~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~

I felt someone lifting me up so I nuzzled further into their chest to get warmer. My parents must have not been home or awake because he laid me down in bed. "Goodnight my love sleep tight and don't get corrupted." He sung as he kissed my for head. And being sleepy affectionate me I tried to kiss his but I ended up kissing him on the neck. I like us being together....