boys and their urges and jealous ways

Comenzar desde el principio

“You mean that they’re a bunch of racist?” she asked, surprising Nathaniel even more.
“How’d you… but how’d you?”

“Your mother doesn’t hide it well,” she explained smiling at him. “Plus calling me a monkey certainly told me so. “ she told  him as she brought her hand to his face, stroking his cheek, “Is that why you panicked? Because you thought I would care about your family?” she asked and Nathaniel nods. “I don’t care what they are Nate, I care about what you are. And obviously you don’t think like them so, I’m totally okay with that. They have their opinions, I have my own,” she told  him, giving him a warm smile. 

“You’re amazing” he told  her and pulled her face to his, taking her lips in his. Biting down slightly at her bottom lip. Relief washed over him as she responded to him, smiling into the kiss. Growing bolder, he placed his hands on her hips that were only covered by his blue shirt, and urged her to come closer, and she does, until he brought her to his lap, making her straddle him,, allowing his briefs to meet her sexy black laced lingerie. She felt  so amazing. Addicting.  He thought as he brought his mouth to her neck and she eagerly tilts her head, allowing him more access. His hands roamed her barely covered body, her thighs, her ass, her hips, and her breasts. And she still did nothing to stop him and he smiled, knowing that she had most likely forgave him.

                 He didn’t know what came  next after this, Nathaniel didn’t want to lose the company, but he is pretty damn sure that he didn’t  want to let Leila walk out of his life; even if she was black, even if they only know each other for only weeks.  Ever since they met, she’s been his life force. It seemed that all he wanted to do was be with her, touch her, and make love to her.

            Leila felt the inside of her thighs slick as she felt his weapon growing rapidly in size inside his briefs, while her heart ponds rapidly as Nate brought his mouth to her neck. In the name that is holy, it felt so good! She knew that maybe they should not be going so fast.
But…
But…
But; it was Nate! And around him, she went weak, she can’t think. And especially now that he ripped some of the buttons of the shirt that she wore with his teeth and bring his lips to the upper part of her breast that had been unveiled by her bra. not that her bra covers much with the lace. She moaned as  his tongue roamed the upper part of her breast, making her unwillingly shiver. Breaking the kiss, she whispered on his lips. “You’re killing me,” she told him and hungrily took his lips back with hers

      But he broke the kiss this time around, breathing heavily, his sculpted chest rising rapidly, he smiled at her, looking at her hungrily, his blue eyes glistening as looked at her as he watched this goddess before him, he wanted her so bad, to ravish her the whole day; then to lay naked in bed with her. Bringing is hand to her jaw; he locked his eyes with her hazel ones, telling her. “Never! If you die, then how am I suppose to live?” he told her bringing her lips to his once more, then breaking their kiss once more her tells her, “I want to make you feel good, that’s all” he reassured her with a smile.

Leila just about died when those words left his lips and reached her ear; it took s all her strength not faint at his words, and even bigger strength not to rip his briefs up and screwing him right then and there, but she remembered the little incident that she gave him simply minutes ago, so with regret, she says “No,”

“No?”  Nathaniel asked, surprised at her answer.

“You have to rest, that’s taking advantage of you when I just mistreated your little friend over here.”  She told him pointing down reminding him of the little incident, but he paid no attention to her, only saying.

“That’s okay, I like being taken advantage of”

“Maybe next time tiger,” she said, kissing him once more on the lips. And starts to lift herself up, but he quickly brought her hips down with his hands and said