"Oh that seems fun." I faked a smile. "Have you ever dated anyone before?"

"Yeah a few guys here and there." He said. "Do you know anything about Harry?"

"Probably just as much as you." I said. "He was really quiet when he first came into the dorm."

"Oh well maybe I'll learn more about him, he seems pretty cool." Before I could say anything Blaise and Harry came back with a ton of food.

"Coach says Harry needs to eat more." Blaise laughed sitting next to me.

"Yeah you are rather skinny." Cedric pointed out.

"Nah I think you're fine." I blurted out.

"Well thank you Draco." Harry smiled. Blaise looked at me the same way he did when he saw us hugging, he was jealous. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder. I watched Harry look at Cedric. "So I was thinking you could so me around campus seeing as you're a senior."

"Yeah I'd love to." Cedric smiled.

"If you're a senior why do you live on campus?" Blaise asked.

"I don't want an apartment just yet; I want to save my money." Cedric explained.

"That makes sense." Harry nodded. Cedric smiled and put his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry flinched again. He seemed very tense but Cedric didn't seem to notice. Harry looked extremely uncomfortable so I spoke up.

"I need to use the bathroom, care to join Harry?" I asked.

"Why are you asking him?" Blaise hissed.

"Because bottoms stick together." I gave Blaise a wink and kissed his lips. Harry nodded and got up. We walked away and looked at him until we were out of sight.

"Sorry you looked a little uncomfortable." I said.

"No, it's fine, thank you." He said.

"So do you like this guy?" I asked.

"I mean, he seems really nice but I don't really want a relationship."

"Have you ever been in one?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smiled at the thought. "Only one though, I really loved him."

"Well what happened?" I asked.

"He killed himself after my uncle found out about us." He frowned and his eyes glassed over.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I said frantically. "I shouldn't have asked." He gently put his hand on my cheek.

"It's alright Draco." He gave a teary smile. "The time we had together was the best thing of my life." He said. I gulped and nodded. He wiped at his eyes dropping hand from my face.

"So why did he leave just like that? If you don't mind me asking."

"Being gay is frowned upon where I'm from and his parents were very closed minded people. He was scared and I don't blame him, I was scared of what my uncle was gonna do to me." He said, his eyes widening as he said that.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I - nothing." He said. "We should get back." He said. I dropped it and nodded. We walked into the hall and the two other boys were talking.

"What were you two doing in there?" Blaise asked.

"Gossiping about how hot you are." I smirked before kissing him and then sat down.

"Hey Harry, want me to show you around now?" Cedric asked.

"Yeah." Harry said. Cedric stood up and grabbed Harry's hand. "Bye Blaise, see you later Draco. They walked off and I looked at Blaise worriedly.