"Yes sir."

***

After I showered and changed Blaise was waiting for me.

"Draco should be awake but I told him to meet us in the Great Hall." He said and I nodded. We started off towards the hall at around 9am when I saw a familiar face.

"Harry!" They said.

"Oh hey Cedric." I smiled.

"Did you just come from practice?"

"Yeah, where are you coming from?" I asked.

"My dorm." He pointed to a building behind him. He looked at Blaise. "I'm Cedric Diggory." He said to him.

"Blaise Zabini." He said.

"So how do you know Harry?" He asked.

"He's my boyfriend's roommate and my teammate." Blaise answered. He looked at me and gave me a weird look but I just shrugged. "Um how do you know him?" Blaise asked annoyed.

"Oh we met yesterday at the Scholarship social." He said making Blaise smirk.

"Oh you're the boy he kissed!" Blaise said and Cedric laughed.

"So you've told him about me?" He teased and I blushed.

"I didn't, Ron did. And you kissed me." I pointed out.

"After you asked him out on a date." Blaise teased and Cedric laughed.

"Yeah you did, care to do that now?" He asked.

"Um let's go eat now and we can hang out after." I suggested.

"Alright, I like that idea." He said. Blaise nodded and turned around. I was walking next to Cedric behind Blaise and Cedric grabbed my hand.

Draco's P.O.V

I was extremely hung over so I decided to just sit and wait for Blaise and Harry while drinking coffee. I saw the two of them walking in plus a guy that was standing really closely to Harry. Blaise walked over to me and I noticed Harry was holding hands with the kid.

"Hey babe." Blaise leaned down.

"Why are the holding hands?" I asked. He looked behind him, then back to me.

"I didn't know they were. That's the kid he kissed." He said and kissed my head. I groaned. "Hung over?"

"Terribly." I groaned again. He laughed and sat next to me. Harry and the kid sat across from us.

"Morning Draco," Harry smiled. "How are you?"

"Hung over," I chucked. "How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Alright." He said. My eyes flickered towards the boy who was watching me intently.

"Hi, I'm Draco Malfoy." I introduced. "Harry's roommate."

"Oh I'm Cedric Diggory." He replied.

"Oh I'm gonna get some food, are you hungry?" Blaise asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"Alright, Harry?"

"Yeah I'll come with you." Harry said to Blaise. He turned to Cedric. "You stay here." Cedric nodded and kissed Harry's cheek who blushed. The two left leaving me with the boy.

"So you and Harry seem close." I said.

"Well I mean I just met him yesterday but he's really cute." Cedric said. "We're hanging out after breakfast." He said.