Sieben

"There you are," Kyouya says as I pass him and the other host club members. "Come on, let's go." The twins grab each of my arms and drags me back, away from where I was orginally planning to go. They bring me to the top of the staircase outside, where Mori was fixing a spot light.

"What is going on?" I ask, plucking the pink contact lens out my eye after it started irritating me.

"We're going to announce the Queen," the twins say. I turn to see that they were both holding bananas and a microphone.

"But aren't we supposed to be bringing Kusaga and whatshisname together?" I asked. I turn when I hear heavy breathing with my vampire hearing, and I saw Kusaga running down the path, a boy running behind her. The boy grabbed her arm and she turned to face him, and I decided to do something nice, even though they wouldn't know it was me: I made the cherry blossoms circle them as if an invisible wind had caught them, making the cherry blossoms blow up to the Clocktower. This was a power that I inherited from Shizuka, the ability to manipulate plants. Mori, Honey and the twins turned on the flashlights, shining them over Kusaga and the boy, giving them their very own spotlight.

"Ladies and gentleman!" Tamaki says. "It is now time to begin the final dance of this evening festivities. The last waltz of the night has been chosen by the Host Club is for this couple." Tamaki gestures his hand to Kusaga and the boy, who turned to her.

"Princess Kusaga," he says, extending his hand. "May I have this dance?"

Kusaga looked shocked at first but smiled warmly, taking his hand. They both begun to dance, and I leaned against the railing and watched them dance.

"Tonight was actually a success," I say. Kyouya comes to stand beside me.

"Indeed," he agreed. I realised for once he didn't have his black book. "Oh and Yuuta, that little display you did with the cherry blossoms was a good idea."

"W-w-what do you mean?" I ask, looking up at him in shock. Kyouya just smiled and pushed his glasses up.

"I know you are a vampire Yuuta, I have read your file," Kyouya says. "You and your cousins are the last remaining Pureblood vampires of the Kuran family and you are the last Pureblood of the Hiou family. Your aunt sealed your vampire genes and turned you into a human when you were five and you were 'awakened' by your cousin when you were sixteen."

"You're not afraid of me?" I asked.

"Of course not, you haven't attacked any of the guests," Kyouya says. "And you haven't shown any kind of thirst for blood."

I look away as Hikaru and Kaoru pick up some microphones, holding the banana peels in the other hands.

"Ah, may this awkward couple be blessed," Tamaki says.

"And now we will announce the Queen of the ball!" Hikaru says as he appears at Tamaki's side.

"Congratulations Princess Konoko Kusaga!" Kaoru says as he appears from behind Hikaru and at Tamaki's other side. I really have to know how they do that.

"And for an award a kiss on the cheek from the King," Hikaru says.

"Are you ready?" Tamaki asks.

"Yuuta Kuran will stand in for Tamaki," Kaoru puts in. That takes me and Tamaki by surprise. Tamaki looks at them in horror as they hold their arms out.