Two of two chapters; Decisions, Questions and Life Changing Answers...

"...Your not are you?!"

Skyla hands over the tests..."Yes, look for yourself."

The look of Erix's face, looked surprised but brought a smile of terror on his face...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Erix's POV

Oh no..I'm going to be a dad...I can't turn her away and I can't say get rid of it..so...I'm gonna ask her...no that's a stupid question...she will obviously keep it..wait..but how would I know?!

"Skyla...What do you want to do with the baby?"

"What do you mean, what do I want to do with it?! Of course I am gonna keep it..I can't turn away my only part of me..I might never get this chance again!"

Oh shit Erix what was that?! She's now annoyed at you!! What are you gonna do?!

"I'm sorry for asking you that stupid question Sky."

"That's okay babes."

"I would like to be a dad..but..I don't know how to.."

"Look Erix, you have 9 months, you will be ready when it arrives..we will be ready when it arrives..."

What are we going to do?! We don't have any money at all for another person...and what are we gonna say to the other two?! What is their reaction gonna be?! I am so scared...this wasn't ment to be...it was an accident...I guess just taking on another life will be definitely challenging but worth it. I'm gonna take on the chance.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Skyla's POV

Oh...great. I'm a mother to be and I wasn't planning this at all. I can't really do anything about it. I'm not getting rid of it and I have no money what so ever but I will find a way, I always do...