One of two chapters; The Truth...

"Positive...Oh..no..another..positive. I mustn't tell them until we get back," whispered Skyla.

They all started to pack their things up ready to go. They went out on the beach front to take the last stroll before getting a taxi to the next train home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ahh, home sweet home" said Iris dropping her bags down breathing in the sweet smell of the flat.

They all dropped their bags down following Iris to the living room where they all flopped onto the sofa.

Skyla got up. And gestured to Iris that she wanted to talk to her in the bedroom, Iris got up and followed her.

Skyla gave Iris two thermometer like things.

"No..it..can't be?!"

"Yes..if it says it twice."

"Your not.."

"Yes..I am..."

"When did you find out?!"

"Just before we went down to the beach"

"you need to tell Erix sooner rather than later.."

"But if I did, he won't be with me anymore.."

"He won't..and the least you can do is tell him the truth and if he doesn't like that then he wasn't worth it in the first place"

"Okay...I will tell him..."

Iris walked out of the bedroom.

"Erix your needed. Skyla wants to talk to you..."

"Okay." said Erix as he got up and walked into the bedroom feeling worried and confused.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Skyla's POV

I'm so scared...I'm actually shaking...I can't believe I'm...even though it wasn't ment to happen all in one go...

Erix walks into the room.

"What's wrong babes?"

"Oh...umm....well.."

Come on Skyla just tell him...it's only telling the truth so you don't keep it from him for weeks...

"I know this wasn't ment to happen but I found something out, I'm only telling the truth. I don't want to loose you because of telling the truth but it's doing the right thing..."

"What have you found out?!"

"That I'm pregnant..."